mtn
mtn MegaDork
4/28/10 8:59 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2enxp-sSqPA

Its funnier the 2nd and 3rd time you watch it.

Kia_Racer
Kia_Racer SuperDork
4/28/10 9:09 p.m.

THat was great!!!

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/29/10 5:40 a.m.

Number 3 gets you an ass whoopin'.

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
4/29/10 7:36 a.m.

"You're gonna have to quit doing this ya know" in response to the second time the guy fell down and hit his head on a wall.....I think he was thinking more about the drywall repair bill than the guys head.

Hal
Hal UltraDork
4/29/10 7:38 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Number 3 gets you an ass whoopin'.

Not sure if I would be upset if he got one.

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
4/29/10 7:55 a.m.

I've seen cops pissed off, but that is the first one I've seen pissed on.

Stefan
Stefan MegaDork
4/29/10 7:25 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote: I've seen cops pissed off, but that is the first one I've seen pissed on.

I can tell you which one I'd rather be....

Will
Will UltraDork
4/29/10 7:34 p.m.

I'll be that guy: last one looked fake to me.

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
4/29/10 10:53 p.m.

I liked the second one myself. Been in too many close calls with drunks on the road (comes from either going to work or coming home from work at 5am) to have much sympathy for them

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
4/30/10 12:23 a.m.

In reply to mad_machine:

I agree. I get off work a lot earlier than you (10p). I drive through the city of Atlanta to get home. Friday and Saturday aren't that bad, since I leave work about 4hrs before the bars close, but Sunday is a mess! There's no alcohol sales in GA on Sun., but the bars & restraurants inside the city limits can serve it by the drink. People drive into the city to drink, since they can't buy it & take it home in the suburbs. Still don't know why they just won't double up at the store on their way home Saturday, and drink at home on Sundays...

Damn, I love to drink as much as anyone else...but getting in the car afterwards is just berkeleying stupid.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
4/30/10 12:28 a.m.
Will wrote: I'll be that guy: last one looked fake to me.

My g/f's dad is a cop. Her sister is an EMT. They have such tales of human idiocy that I gotta say..even if that one was "fake", it was a recreation of a real event...

924guy
924guy Dork
4/30/10 6:55 a.m.

Waaay back in the day, I was skilled enough to be able to combine #1 AND #2. Fortunately the officers were laughing so hard they didnt have the heart to lock me up. they let my friends toss me in the back seat and take me home, right after they reminded us to take the 6 pack off the roof of the car (which had been there for a couple blocks since we left the 7-11...) Not a proud moment, but I quit drinking after that for the most part, and I dont think ive been "drunk" ever since, almost 20 years now.

Humiliation is an amazing motivator and sometimes it comes when we need it the most...

rainydave
rainydave Reader
4/30/10 3:21 p.m.

This is a good one too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_c6tF248hc&

Jay
Jay UltraDork
4/30/10 3:29 p.m.

Hahaha, nice. The cop's laugh at the end makes it all the better.

Will
Will UltraDork
4/30/10 4:47 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote:
Will wrote: I'll be that guy: last one looked fake to me.
My g/f's dad is a cop. Her sister is an EMT. They have such tales of human idiocy that I gotta say..even if that one was "fake", it was a recreation of a real event...

Could be. One of my friends was an Iowa City cop and got an assault call over the radio. Got to the scene and a damn dirty hippie runs up and wants him to stop a group of ducks from "assaulting" another duck. Swear to God.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
4/30/10 9:59 p.m.

number 2 guy had a headache the next day that hurt....and he probably doesn't remember why.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wmRMXdgqmb27yoALxm2zvQfLSsc74D9OrWYYL5xjulCLoVLmYCZH2YtFGA7axblI