GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
5/23/24 6:37 p.m.

I've been unable to log in with my existing Aliexpress account for a few weeks now since they changed their login page. It seems to only allow new users to register. If I try to put in my existing email and password, I get an error that the email already exists. I've tried a few different browsers now but I'm wondering if anyone's found one that works. From some searching it seems that they just occasionally break their login page for a few weeks and they'll presumably start looking into it after they see a dip in quarterly revenue.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
5/23/24 8:39 p.m.

Finally found a way in, DuckDuckGo mobile browser. At first it looks similar to all the desktop browsers I've tried or mobile Firefox, but then after you get the error a "sign in" link appears that I was able to use to sign in successfully. Finally I can once again order my cheapo Chinese doodads straight from the source cheeky

Gzwg
Gzwg New Reader
5/24/24 4:32 a.m.

Had the same issues about two weeks ago, did find a way around, but can't remember how.

Not very helpful, just a confirmation that there seems to be a problem. wink

oh, yeah: Garage door openers are crazy cheap, and they do work!

I now have one for every Vehicle!

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
5/24/24 7:24 a.m.

Screw Aliexpress. I tried to buy one thing and got scammed. The web site provided zero help. Thankfully I documented everything and the credit card company refunded me.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
5/24/24 10:09 a.m.

In reply to ddavidv :

I've bought tons of stuff from there and only ran into one scam attempt involving a "second payment," I canceled the order and didn't lose anything. But a friend of mine also had a bad first experience with a tablet case.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
6/10/24 5:27 p.m.

Update: I see they now have some kind of advertising deal going on with euro-league futbol and yet I still cannot log in with a desktop browser.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
6/10/24 5:33 p.m.

Surely, it's the place to go if you can't find enough cheap Chinese products via the usual retail channels. 

I don't have that problem. 

classtef
classtef New Reader
6/11/24 3:40 a.m.
ddavidv said:

Screw Aliexpress. I tried to buy one thing and got scammed. The web site provided zero help. Thankfully I documented everything and the credit card company refunded me.

Ugh, Aliexpress burned me too! The product was not as advertised, and then to have the complaint process favor the seller? Super frustrating!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1cdu0iEvsp56eHCr6YwDcYUvhldwI7Klijeo0L5mryRtQ6AbaD6BFTYVfDWxgUIt