stroker
stroker Dork
7/20/13 9:13 a.m.
Matt B wrote:
poopshovel wrote:
Grizz wrote: Same reason here My love for unloved Dodges is going to be the end of me. 83 Mirada on CL, garage kept and no rust for 1200. Turned out to be 200+ miles away. Sad
A face only a motherberkeleyer could love!!!
God help me. I apparently would like to formicate with said maternal persons.

I always like the styling of the Mirada. A new crate small block would probably wake one of those right up.

The_Jed
The_Jed SuperDork
7/20/13 9:22 a.m.

The police having .50's should actually be a relief to most criminals.

Look at it this way, if they hit anywhere near your vitals you most likely won't feel E36 M3.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UltraDork
7/20/13 9:26 a.m.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UltraDork

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UltraDork

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UltraDork

Grizz
Grizz SuperDork
7/20/13 10:56 a.m.
stroker wrote: I always like the styling of the Mirada. A new crate small block would probably wake one of those right up.

Wouldn't even need that really. A turbo for the slant six or a nice cam for the 318.

Or, with the way I've been thinking, a turbo for the 318 as well.

thestig99
thestig99 HalfDork
7/20/13 11:39 a.m.

RoadRaceDart
RoadRaceDart Reader
7/20/13 11:43 a.m.
Flight Service wrote:
Toyman01 wrote: What the hell is this? I saw it on the road a couple of weeks ago and just came across a picture. Edit, It's a 1987 Range Rover Convertible Glenfrome. Apparently they only made 8 of them. Ugly beast for sure.

A flamethrower requires you to get sorta close.... a tactical nuke allows sufficiant distance

Wally
Wally MegaDork
7/20/13 2:18 p.m.

I think I need to get one of these franchises. It would be like having my own Maury show.

lewbud
lewbud HalfDork
7/20/13 3:03 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote:

More info please!

Wally
Wally MegaDork
7/20/13 5:49 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
7/20/13 7:33 p.m.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
7/20/13 7:35 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote: What the hell is this? I saw it on the road a couple of weeks ago and just came across a picture. Edit, It's a 1987 Range Rover Convertible Glenfrome. Apparently they only made 8 of them. Ugly beast for sure.

Wow, that thing is hideous. I suppose that is the Livingston's I'm familiar with?

I'm going to say Glenfrome is the British version of whoever built those Superfly kits way back when, or the Gazelles/Excaliburs.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
7/20/13 8:25 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
Actually change the color, desert camo for instance and it would look fine I think

That color actually is desert camo for a Land Rover.

oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
7/20/13 9:15 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner:

A camo color?

With looks like that, disappearing would be high priority.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UltraDork
7/20/13 9:30 p.m.
lewbud wrote:
DaveEstey wrote:
More info please!

What you see is what I know. Car is part of a private collection.

rebelgtp
rebelgtp UltraDork
7/20/13 9:50 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote:
lewbud wrote:
DaveEstey wrote:
More info please!
What you see is what I know. Car is part of a private collection.

It actually looks kinda familiar to me but I can't place it to save my life. Hmm

ransom
ransom UltraDork
7/20/13 11:23 p.m.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
7/20/13 11:54 p.m.
oldsaw wrote: In reply to Keith Tanner: A camo color? With looks like that, disappearing would be high priority.

Yup, disappears against the sunrise and sunset.
http://lrdg.hegewisch.net/camo.html

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
7/21/13 12:15 a.m.
Keith Tanner wrote:
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
Actually change the color, desert camo for instance and it would look fine I think
That color actually is desert camo for a Land Rover.

Sons of the desert. Or at least some pommies sent overseas.

Sultan
Sultan HalfDork
7/21/13 11:31 a.m.

This is running at the LeMons this weekend. The race is at The Ridge in Washington. Doug Chase from Chase Race and his Dad spent years building the car. It is amazing!

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
7/21/13 11:45 a.m.

The_Jed
The_Jed SuperDork
7/21/13 12:11 p.m.

rebelgtp
rebelgtp UltraDork
7/21/13 12:19 p.m.
Sultan wrote: This is running at the LeMons this weekend. The race is at The Ridge in Washington. Doug Chase from Chase Race and his Dad spent years building the car. It is amazing!

So much want

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
F4T2jp1kYm2UnQ147HzZkpHLNgkC7NJNEmnzCITtyFlFdK3PbBLXazKyKrlwtxqE