7/20/16 11:16 a.m.

These cause my pants to tighten

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
7/20/16 1:35 p.m.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
7/20/16 1:49 p.m.
914Driver wrote: When an arresting cable snaps on an aircraft carrier. Good save!

And that's why the SOP is full throttle after they touch down.

Slightly related:

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
7/20/16 2:10 p.m.

So I randomly clicked on an ad for a '60 Studebaker Hawk. Ugly paint but I was bored.

Then I clicked on the second photo!

Did Lotus ever make a three wheel cycle cart?!?!?! I'm guessing that's just slapped on there... Or is it?

Here's the ad in case you're interested http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/5692399074.html

Wall-e
Wall-e MegaDork
7/20/16 3:52 p.m.

Wall-e
Wall-e MegaDork
7/20/16 3:55 p.m.

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
7/20/16 6:34 p.m.

Looking for kitchen light fixtures and came across this. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't approve.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
7/20/16 8:20 p.m.
IndyJoe wrote:

Have you ever seen the full clip of that? He had a remarkably good chance of stuffing it into a line of trees at a solid 70mph or so.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
7/20/16 9:03 p.m.

In reply to Duke:

Doesn't that apply to every rally jump since forever?

IndyJoe
IndyJoe Dork
7/20/16 9:04 p.m.

In reply to Duke:

Yes, but I only discovered it this week. Wow, It's a good thing I grew up in the FLAT lands of Indiana as a teenager, or my friends and I would have probably attempted something similar.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5kMTHwjy6Z8 ..

obligatory hotlink:

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy PowerDork
7/20/16 9:16 p.m.

I always wanted a Wildcat more than a The Sword.

Well, this is interesting. I loaded Win10 a while ago, and this is the first time I've tried to hotlink a pic. It set me up with "Edge" as a browser, which quite honestly makes Internet explorer look like it was created by geniuses. Took me a long time to change the home page, but I still can't figure out how to make it go to my homepage every time I open a new window.

Anyway, I can't figure out how to get the url of a picture now...

Google Chrome seemed stupid and wanted me to get a Google face tattoo when my kid loaded it a few years ago. Firefox used to be the bees knees for all the cool kids...What do I use?

Duke
Duke MegaDork
7/21/16 7:36 a.m.
Appleseed wrote: In reply to Duke: Doesn't that apply to every rally jump since forever?

Well, sure it does... in a purpose-built racing car with a cage and safety gear for driver and co-driver. NOT in a clapped-out landyacht with 3 of your buddies along for the deathride.

RevRico
RevRico HalfDork
7/21/16 7:49 a.m.

Just in case anyone was wondering what happened when you tried that with a Cavalier...

Don't drink n drive on E36 M3ty tires in the rain.

IndyJoe
IndyJoe Dork
7/21/16 8:34 a.m.

IndyJoe
IndyJoe Dork
7/21/16 8:38 a.m.

IndyJoe
IndyJoe Dork
7/21/16 8:49 a.m.

IndyJoe
IndyJoe Dork
7/21/16 9:35 a.m.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
7/21/16 10:03 a.m.
IndyJoe wrote:

etifosi
etifosi Dork
7/21/16 10:04 a.m.

Karacticus
Karacticus HalfDork
7/21/16 12:17 p.m.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
7/21/16 12:55 p.m.
Streetwiseguy wrote: I always wanted a Wildcat more than a The Sword. Well, this is interesting. I loaded Win10 a while ago, and this is the first time I've tried to hotlink a pic. It set me up with "Edge" as a browser, which quite honestly makes Internet explorer look like it was created by geniuses. Took me a long time to change the home page, but I still can't figure out how to make it go to my homepage every time I open a new window. Anyway, I can't figure out how to get the url of a picture now... Google Chrome seemed stupid and wanted me to get a Google face tattoo when my kid loaded it a few years ago. Firefox used to be the bees knees for all the cool kids...What do I use?

In the Cortina box on the task bar, just type in internet explorer. You still have it, just make a new short cut on the desktop or pin it to the start menu and/or task bar.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
7/21/16 3:12 p.m.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
7/21/16 3:36 p.m.

daeman
daeman HalfDork
7/21/16 5:07 p.m.
Karacticus wrote:

Wow, Graham is getting around quickly.

Unrelated to Graham, but an Aussie educational campaign Gone wrong