audifan
audifan New Reader
1/21/09 1:41 p.m.

http://www.ffcobra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206492

Get a load of this crap! These dudes make some of the best stuff going and some greedy old chicken farmer from texas is suing them cause they are perpetuating the myth of the almighty cobra by spanking unsuspecting toolboxes driving supercars etc. If not for guys like factory five the younger generation might not even know what a cobra is! Let alone ever be able to touch one or a close facsimile of one. I have heard rumors that Shelby's wife is behind this and she is just being greedy and looking for any amount of money she can lay her hands on. Cause really the old man probably has less than 5 years if that! The defendants involved in the suit Factory five and the support enthusiast driven website FFCobra.com and a few other companies are looking to bolster up a litigation defense fund I know a "cobra" may not qualify as grassroots overall but for a cobra a factory five sure is. Visit the www.ffcobra.com website and please help the cause to essentially stop a ridiculous and unwarranted lawsuit. I am not affiliated w FF or any of the other named defendants hell I dont even have an FF car. But I am sorry this is just wrong these people are just normal people living a dream and they are getting penalized for it! I will be mailing in my defense donation and if any one else feels strongly about it please mail or paypal your in as well.

Colin Miller

mw
mw New Reader
1/21/09 1:42 p.m.

Sorry, but it's already been posted

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
adZ3nfX6jBVcXol4rv8Y8XcoKew0UyDNmhGUCaQ16NkSq6bURO52ClGtOvTV45YT