2 3 4 5 6
yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
11/18/14 11:42 a.m.

In reply to Javelin:

I'd like to see a 4-12 team do that, and I knew the seahawks had done it at some point recently.

wbjones said: all you guy whining about how bad your teams suck … I've been a Redskin fan since the late '50's ….

DATS WASIS......

wbjones
wbjones UltimaDork
11/18/14 11:51 a.m.

I don't care

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
11/18/14 12:51 p.m.

In reply to wbjones:

You have answered correctly to that query.

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
11/18/14 1:08 p.m.

Not a good day for LeGarrette Blount.

wbjones
wbjones UltimaDork
11/18/14 2:39 p.m.
yamaha wrote: In reply to wbjones: You have answered correctly to that query.

when he's forced to change the name, I hope he changes it to "The Washington Football Team" and keeps the logo … since the logo has been deemed "ok"

basically a way of telling everyone to go berkeley themselves

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver UltraDork
11/18/14 2:52 p.m.

In reply to wbjones:

That would be aewsome!

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver UltraDork
11/30/14 6:27 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote: I hear you yamaha---the Bears are atrocious. Unfortunately, I think they will remain bad until they fire the coaching staff. I still stand by my assessment of the Pack though. Sure Lacy is pretty good---- but you take Rodgers away, and that team falls apart. Without the threat of a passing game, I think you'd find Lacy would have a much tougher time running the ball. Rodgers is just that good---- he masks glaring faults in other areas of the team, and he has for years. That said--- when he is healthy they have a chance. Mostly because they cheat!

The mediocre Packers just beat the best team in the NFL, known for cheating.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi SuperDork
11/30/14 8:06 p.m.

It was a beating to, this chiefs game is painful so far.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
11/30/14 11:19 p.m.

In reply to RealMiniDriver:

Best? LOL

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver UltraDork
11/30/14 11:41 p.m.

In reply to yamaha:

Well, some say...

iceracer
iceracer PowerDork
12/1/14 11:29 a.m.

I watched the Giants implode once again.

21-3 lead. Lose by one point.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
12/1/14 11:35 a.m.

In reply to iceracer:

That was awesome, but the Jags are a lot better than their record indicates. They just haven't figured it all out yet.

Also, I bet all the RGIII fans are eating E36 M3 right now....McCoy did a great job yesterday, their O-line didn't though

wbjones
wbjones UltimaDork
12/1/14 2:02 p.m.

I was very happy with the way RGIII played as a rookie … disclaimer: wasn't happy with what they had to give up to get him … but as soon as he was hurt, I voiced my opinion that he was done … especially the way he came back … I really hope the find a home for him … get whatever they can … and move on .. McCoy may or may not be the answer, but he isn't an injury waiting to happen

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
12/1/14 3:24 p.m.
iceracer wrote: I watched the Giants implode once again. 21-3 lead. Lose by one point.

Even as an Eagles fan, I feel for Giants fans after that one. Ouch.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
12/2/14 9:41 a.m.

In reply to wbjones:

There is a reason the Colts drafted Luck instead......this scrambling willy nilly QB nonsense is just a fad like hellaflush/stance/rolling coal/drifting.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
12/8/14 11:14 a.m.

This, and yet they still beat the 49'ers

How has this not happened yet? The Cowboys should never have a better season than 8-8

Klayfish
Klayfish UltraDork
12/8/14 11:26 a.m.

Ughh...without a doubt the QB to take the Eagles to the next level isn't on the current roster. Foles can be a solid QB, but I don't think he's what Kelly wants. And Sanchez is...well...a former Jet.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
12/8/14 12:00 p.m.
Klayfish wrote: And Sanchez is...well...a former Jet.

Not to mention a pedophile.

Hey! How bout them Bengals!!!???

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
12/8/14 12:24 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel:

How bout them Browns? No need for Johnny Football evidently when your defense scores 14 and sets you up for another 3 points.......yet you still lose by 1.

iceracer
iceracer PowerDork
12/8/14 12:49 p.m.

At least the Giants didn't fall apart this time.

logdog
logdog Dork
12/8/14 12:55 p.m.
yamaha wrote: In reply to poopshovel: How bout them Browns? No need for Johnny Football evidently when your defense scores 14 and sets you up for another 3 points.......yet you still lose by 1.

Those are the Browns I know and love!

Stupid Cleveland.......

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
12/8/14 1:13 p.m.

In reply to logdog:

We played berkeleying horribly and still came away with a win

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
12/8/14 1:54 p.m.
yamaha wrote: In reply to poopshovel: How bout them Browns? No need for Johnny Football evidently when your defense scores 14 and sets you up for another 3 points.......yet you still lose by 1.

Sports writers would be bored without JM, as they have to write a story every minute of the day how great he is, even though he has never started and only has a couple plays under his belt.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
12/8/14 2:27 p.m.

In reply to trigun7469:

To be fair, the Brownies offense WOULD be able to put up more than 7 points of their own if they went and hired Tebow....Hoyer is questionable, but they got him and keep him because he's from Cleveland IIRC.

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
12/8/14 3:24 p.m.

In reply to yamaha:

Hoyer>Tebow, Tebow can't win a game throwing the ball Hoyer has, just having a lousy month. I have watched all the Browns game and have been to one live. I think the line turn over, lack of running game, and Gordon playing lousy should be considered in the horrible plays by the Offense. Hoyer does not have any confidence because the players around him are not playing well. Hoyer still has the best winning percentage amongst the many QB's in 15 seasons. Browns are still in the hunt for the playoffs, I wouldn't write them off until the last game. Once the season is over the staff will evaluate Hoyer and JM. I think the staff is the best they have had in the 15 seasons.

2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dWQv9rwTsZNmoQqxbqRuPEByGAW3w9dbls23XFx9MFAVXd2ioVC80PH7tpZalI9f