RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
2/18/24 2:48 p.m.

1937 Segway

Golden Corral 

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
2/18/24 8:27 p.m.

I got jokes that would have been funny 25 years ago. 

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
2/19/24 10:54 a.m.

I don't know if chicks dig Mustangs or if Mustangs are chicks cars but it adds a woman or women to nearly every Mustang I request.

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
2/19/24 12:35 p.m.

Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Zx2, Volvo 1800: no chicks.

Mustang? Boom: chick

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
2/19/24 1:04 p.m.

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
2/19/24 1:10 p.m.

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
2/19/24 1:19 p.m.

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
2/19/24 7:13 p.m.

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
2/19/24 7:21 p.m.

Might be the biggest wtf one yet.  The prompt was dukes of hazard but in a geo metro not a dodge charger 

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
2/24/24 2:53 a.m.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
2/25/24 4:06 p.m.

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
2/25/24 4:16 p.m.

Cooler versions of everyday vehicles 

Worlds fastest pizza delivery car

Lowrider septic and trash trucks, bing apparently really likes 48-53 chevy trucks

School bus

Hearse

Police and ambulance 

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic Dork
2/26/24 1:06 p.m.

Draw photo realistic low 3/4 wide shot view of Porsche 944 race car with wide box flare and wheels and tires. Add front spitter air dam in front and aerodynamic downforce wind in back. Paint translucent candy apple red over brilliant white base coat. Sign "VolvoHeretic" at the bottom right corner of drawing.

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic Dork
2/26/24 1:19 p.m.

Draw photo realistic low 3/4 wide shot view of hyper super car with wide box flares over wheels and tires. Cover bodywork with spring loaded small vents that flip up in the direction of air flow. Add front splitter air dam in front and aerodynamic downforce wind in back. Paint translucent candy apple red paint over brilliant white base coat. Sign "VolvoHeretic" at the bottom right corner of creation.

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic Dork
2/26/24 10:49 p.m.

Draw fine point pointillism style low 3/4 wide shot view of hyper super car with wide box flares over wheels and tires. Cover the entire car with spring loaded small flaps that flip up in the direction of air flow at low pressure areas. Add front splitter air dam in front and aerodynamic downforce wing in back. Paint translucent candy apple red paint over brilliant white base coat. Sign "VolvoHeretic" at the bottom.

In tribute to my point dot car drawing from 1980 inspired from the 1972 BMW Turbo concept car and the Lamborghini Countach. 

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic Dork
2/26/24 11:15 p.m.

I'm trying to trick AL into drawing my 8 wheeled track roadster.

Draw photo realistic style low 3/4 wide shot view of a wheeled crane Bonneville Salt Flat land speed racer with 2 sets of front axles and wheels one in front of the other and 1 set of rear axles with 2 dually wheels on each side. Add front splitter air dam in front and aerodynamic downforce wing in back. Paint translucent candy apple red paint over brilliant white base coat. Sign "VolvoHeretic" at the bottom.

mainlandboy
mainlandboy HalfDork
2/27/24 2:23 a.m.
VolvoHeretic said:

No idea... the more words I throw in to help describe what I want, the worse it gets. All I want is for it to draw something like these.

Still trying? Would you settle for a Google image search of a Covini C6W?

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic Dork
2/27/24 10:39 a.m.

In reply to mainlandboy :

LOL, It's been a long time since I read about the Covini and back then I don't think that anybody had written about a test drive of the car. It's big problem and which also doomed the Panther 6 is the fact that they had a bigger front tire contact patch than at the rear where all of the car's weight is which makes a super tail happy supercar. I fix all of that by using 8 wheels, 16" wide contact patches @ each front corner and 18" @ each rear corner. smiley I'm going to see if AL can just draw a tandem front axle crane or the tandem Minute Man III missile transporter. I'll be right back.

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic Dork
2/27/24 12:49 p.m.

A photo realistic 3/4 wide angle point view of the United States Air Force GMC V-12 Minuteman Missile low rider dual tandem front steering axel semi tractor and trailer transport truck. Show it racing at the Bonneville Salt Flats.

I want this, but got these... Maybe if I spelled everything correctly?

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) UberDork
2/27/24 1:00 p.m.
stanger_mussle (Supported by GRM undergarments) said:

" Off-road race where all the cars are Mazda Miatas"

Just joining this thread, but this is AMAZING!

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
3/3/24 8:15 a.m.

special request for you AI graphics masters:

Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street

bonus points if you can also incorporate:

from my window I'm staring while my coffee goes cold.

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
3/3/24 3:02 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

I'm trying. Also trying to get s Corvair in there. 

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD HalfDork
3/3/24 3:03 p.m.

I'm on a Model T kick and afraid I may buy one.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4CLlXQdahVb92fXrkjhHxmHTywyn9CmZexk9pGb4TnIuxOjtGJ0ZY573jw96Rzhe