bluej
bluej Reader
8/29/08 8:18 a.m.

JFX001
JFX001 HalfDork
8/29/08 8:21 a.m.

Cockpit adjustable grassroots aerodynamics.

Debbie Brozyna
Debbie Brozyna Assistant to the Publisher
8/29/08 8:31 a.m.

Not to mention that he can also press the wrinkles out of his suit at any given time.

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
8/29/08 8:37 a.m.

And the punishment for us not liking you shall be that youwill carry a household item that we shall determine around the track for the next 5 laps. Did the LeMons guys start doing karting events?

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
8/29/08 8:39 a.m.

On the note of cockpit adjustable grassroots aero, an old boss of mine had an adjustable wing on a 911 that was cockpit adjustable with an E brake handle. PCA has outlawed such devices based upon what was in/on his car. The driver said that it was a handful, since you were constantly fiddling with yet another piece of the car.

bluej
bluej Reader
8/29/08 9:02 a.m.

picture came as part of a set. i get the humor, but still feel like i'm missing something...

bluej
bluej Reader
8/29/08 9:02 a.m.

Wally
Wally SuperDork
8/29/08 9:20 a.m.

Ironmen? Where are their wives?

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH Dork
8/29/08 11:10 a.m.
mistanfo wrote: On the note of cockpit adjustable grassroots aero, an old boss of mine had an adjustable wing on a 911 that was cockpit adjustable with an E brake handle. PCA has outlawed such devices based upon what was in/on his car. The driver said that it was a handful, since you were constantly fiddling with yet another piece of the car.

Solution: Passive dynamic aero. A spoiler that's hinged at the front and springloaded at the back. Gives more downforce at lower speeds and less drag at higher speeds. Spring stiffness could be adjusted to change the relationship between speed and downforce.

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
8/30/08 12:27 p.m.

i think thats been outlawed as well, all the way up to formula 1

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
McDwItKrhlKU7YYKK74V3kPWU43SQjigMUQvTcjR0uG6WiA54TEILdT1cQGsssIx