1 2
Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
1/7/23 11:09 p.m.

to Lil Stampie.  He went to bed a while ago.  I've been a screaming motherberker for the last hour.  Sorry.  I really mean it.  Well kinda.

matthewmcl
matthewmcl Dork
1/7/23 11:13 p.m.
Stampie said:

to Lil Stampie.  He went to bed a while ago.  I've been a screaming motherberker for the last hour.  Sorry.  I really mean it.  Well kinda.

Duly noted and recorded so he can look at it whenever he wants to.

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
1/7/23 11:16 p.m.

In reply to matthewmcl :

I was also a good parent and apologized this morning because I knew I would get out of line tonight.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
1/7/23 11:21 p.m.

My adult child pushes me over the edge and once in a while I get mad and yell at the 20 year old daughter.  Then I feel like a tool.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
1/7/23 11:22 p.m.

Hey hold on a minute.

I've spent some time with you both, and I'm convinced that you're a good parent. Are you doing your best? I think so.

matthewmcl
matthewmcl Dork
1/7/23 11:23 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

Sorry to hear you are having a rough day. Regularly scheduled or just advance notice?

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
1/7/23 11:24 p.m.

I think y'all are misunderstanding.  He went to bed.  I was watching the Jaguars beat Tennessee to make the playoffs.  I was yelling at the TV not Lil Stampie.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
1/7/23 11:29 p.m.
Stampie said:

I think y'all are misunderstanding.  He went to bed.  I was watching the Jaguars beat Tennessee to make the playoffs.  I was yelling at the TV not Lil Stampie.

LOL, glad you clarified that!

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
1/7/23 11:48 p.m.

Then I never yell "at" my daughter.  She was in another room and couldn't hear me with her headphones on.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
1/8/23 7:51 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

You don't have anger issues until you throw chicken wings at the TV.

759NRNG
759NRNG PowerDork
1/8/23 8:56 a.m.
Stampie said:

Sorry bro that 1st quarter bored me to tears..... got to see highlights of the finish congrats!!! 

matthewmcl
matthewmcl Dork
1/8/23 9:06 a.m.
Stampie said:

Ah, so a regularly scheduled bad day then. devil

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/8/23 9:22 a.m.

So, is the city of jax on fire yet or.......

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
1/8/23 9:27 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Naw see us Jaguar fans are used to 1pm games because that's when the bad teams play. I think the whole town started drinking at lunchtime like normal and most of them probably passed out before halftime. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/8/23 9:56 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

That makes sense. 

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
1/8/23 2:29 p.m.

This is all nice and warm and fuzzy and all that, but who's going to apologize to all those people who are offended by egregious misspellings in a thread title? laugh

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
1/8/23 2:36 p.m.

In reply to 1988RedT2 :

I thought about asking a mod to fix it but I knew there would be that one guy that it just bugged the hell out of. 

11GTCS
11GTCS Dork
1/15/23 9:16 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

How you doin this morning? laugh  Yer team has some magic going at the right time of the year.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
1/15/23 9:21 a.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to 1988RedT2 :

I thought about asking a mod to fix it but I knew there would be that one guy that it just bugged the hell out of. 

Two guys. There's two guys it bugs the hell out of.

And you're a good man. And good father. Its perfectly normal to scream profanities at the television during sporting events, the news, and children's shows like the teletubbies.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
1/15/23 9:31 a.m.

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
1/15/23 11:04 a.m.
11GTCS said:

In reply to Stampie :

How you doin this morning? laugh  Yer team has some magic going at the right time of the year.

I'm glad I took the day off for the long weekend.  I did a lot of bad yelling early and good yelling later last night.  Lucky Lil Stampie was at his mom's.

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
1/15/23 11:06 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Barney was banned from my house.  Lil Stampie never watched him a single time.  Berk Barney.

birdmayne
birdmayne Reader
1/15/23 11:08 a.m.

I've been rooting for Trevor Lawrence since his Clemson days (he reminds me of Sunshine from Remember the Titans), so I had a minor emotional reaction to the massive comeback. 

Helluva fun game to watch! 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/15/23 11:10 a.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Barney was banned from my house.  Lil Stampie never watched him a single time.  Berk Barney.

Fortunately Barney was out of the game by the time I had a kid. 

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle UltraDork
1/15/23 3:11 p.m.

I only saw the second half. Had no skin in the game but it was pretty exciting. Sounds like the Jags stepped all over their dicks for the whole first half then cleaned it up... It was pretty exciting even for this non pointyball fan.

But I'm a little puzzled. If LS was at his mom's.. why was all the hollering an issue?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VGhdwaAaiiY1jaXP8qEkfRaUPVP2Pc8h0EgjePWZWXKdpDCxPIs1yXWzbPxse0PW