grover
grover Dork
3/21/22 12:24 p.m.

Hey all, 

I hope this is ok mod's, and I apologize and will not be offended if it's not.  

I work for a pretty incredible company called Tevera.  We are an edtech company that provides software to colleges and universities.  We have been experiencing hypergrowth (that is actually a real term!) for the last few years now.  While we are hiring engineers and support and other folks, I'm looking for a great sales rep.  

This job is not high pressure sales, it's remote with some travel to conferences and an annual company get together for a week.  This comes with a base salary and healthy commission structure.  We have great PTO benefits and the company pays a significant amount towards healthcare.  There is legitimate untapped potential in the territory we are hiring for, and we lead the industry in our current market and are bringing on other markets.  I'm looking for someone relational with high integrity and tech savvy.  

Job posting here: 

https://tevera.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=50 

We are currently interviewing and I hope to hire someone in the next 2/3 weeks. 

SaxyHero
SaxyHero New Reader
3/21/22 1:46 p.m.

That sounds like a great job opportunity! I unfortunately don't have that kind of sales experience. However, if you're ever looking for a graphic designer let me know! wink

grover
grover Dork
3/21/22 2:44 p.m.

In reply to SaxyHero :

Bummer! it doesn't look like we are right now but we are growing like crazy so keep checking? 

SaxyHero
SaxyHero New Reader
3/21/22 3:54 p.m.
grover said:

In reply to SaxyHero :

Bummer! it doesn't look like we are right now but we are growing like crazy so keep checking? 

I absolutely will! I've actually worked in a college both as a student and a professional helping students and teachers with various things so I have that experience I could bring to the table. 

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
3/21/22 4:27 p.m.

Standard 40 hours a week work week? what does the vacation/sick time package look like?

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
3/21/22 8:17 p.m.

I could not sell my way out of a wet paper bag.. looks like a good gig though, I hope you find somebody worthy of it.

birdmayne
birdmayne Reader
3/21/22 9:58 p.m.

I've done lots of sales stuff... 

Interesting 

grover
grover Dork
3/22/22 11:53 a.m.

In reply to trigun7469 :

Basically? Maybe busier in busy season but unlikely. Lots of emails but you work from home. Good for a relational grinder. 3weeks pto year one that accumulates in the first 6 months. From there we also offer a week paid to volunteer in your community. I'm not sure about sick leave, I generally just tell my guys to take the day off. It's not a call center style sales job and sick leave has never been an issue. 

grover
grover Dork
3/22/22 11:53 a.m.

In reply to birdmayne :

This is a pretty great sales job to be honest. Lots of relational selling. 

birdmayne
birdmayne Reader
3/23/22 10:36 a.m.

PMd

grover
grover Dork
3/23/22 11:10 a.m.

In reply to birdmayne :

replied! 

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
3/23/22 11:12 a.m.

In reply to grover :

Very interesting, I have experience in sales and Higher education.

grover
grover Dork
3/23/22 11:26 a.m.

In reply to trigun7469 :

send me an application! 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KZR1uEBXBmc6J0f9KnttUtMHUOsKnGc1WU7sAe5qf054wfLSuobxC5kf7oyJhBco