1 2 3
Davie
Davie New Reader
6/19/23 11:49 a.m.
fidelity101 said:

apparently these have unobtainium 12mm spark plugs which is the issue and I am having issues finding even a spare set. The trick is people when rebuilding these just bore em out to 14mm and run std rx7/rx8 plugs since they are surface gap as well. 

I did find someone about 2hrs north of me with 2 of these sleds and a spare engine as good donor vehicles/parts sleds. Not sure with that if I can make the death kart and keep one as an actual sled but we shall see. 

I have rally car things and truck stuff to finish first. 

I have spark plugs and a spare engine. Also 10 Johnson and 2 Evinrude rotary sleds and lots of parts and manuals. Are you still looking? I can be reached at (248)821-3283. I don't get notifications for comments on this thread.

Davie
Davie New Reader
6/19/23 11:51 a.m.
joly0022 said:

Reviving this.. Boy what a different world we lived in when it was started.

Im also on the hunt for UP-77V plugs. I inherited my grandfathers 73 RC35 that he bought new. It hasn't run in a couple years and here I am... Same dilemma as the other OMC Rotary owners in regard to the plug... 

I have Champion UP-77V spark plugs. Are you still on the hunt? Call or text me at (248) 821-3283 as I don't get notifications for comments on this thread.

Davie
Davie New Reader
6/19/23 11:54 a.m.
Shetlen said:

I'm going to Zombie this thread back to life. I'm currently looking for a 45hp motor to buy, is anyone is willing to sell/ship me one? Thanks in advance! 

Shetlen, I have a 45hp motor that I would sell and ship to you. Call or text (248)821-3283 as I don't get notifications for comments on this thread.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
flyRK8V51dOQH3kL6N47JAI7hxgMPQDLwYvR3nMPeMR1lxjAQKT51xOQ1yRNYFZx