fastEddie
fastEddie SuperDork
7/14/11 10:44 a.m.

Here or the $2011 Classifieds - I'm probably breaking rules either way but I thought this might align with some people's interests here so....

For Sale: 1984 Jeep J10, 85,000 miles, very clean, $7,500

Not mine, not affiliated, yada yada, just drive past it going to and from work wishing I could afford it.

Sorry, don't think the boot car is for sale!

EDIT- I've got a close up of the sign with a cell number on it. If seriously interested PM me for it. I'd also be willing to get some more info for serious non-locals.

DrBoost
DrBoost SuperDork
7/14/11 10:50 a.m.

Bastard! I don't have the money right now, but I've always wanted a J-truck.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese Dork
7/14/11 11:56 a.m.

I want one of those, but they're worth less than half of that in these parts. It would have to have a ton of new parts and be near-new in cleanliness for me to look at spending that much on one.

fastEddie
fastEddie SuperDork
7/14/11 11:59 a.m.

If I hadn't just bought my Focus and could afford to DD that thing it would already be mine.

DrBoost
DrBoost SuperDork
7/14/11 12:10 p.m.

Than thing is calling for a Cummins 6BT swap....

RossD
RossD SuperDork
7/14/11 12:16 p.m.

I miss my old J300. Thats pretty much the cleanest one I've seen. If it looks as good in real life as it does in the pictures, it's probably worth close to $7500

integraguy
integraguy SuperDork
7/14/11 1:16 p.m.

There are 2 of these within a hour or two of me, both being on CL. One is a crude attempt by someone to pass their botch job at a mud truck off as a Army truck prototype, and the other one is so rusty you can't tell for sure what the factory color(s) were.

If everything works, this is worth it at $7500.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant Dork
7/14/11 1:19 p.m.

Forget the truck - how much for the hearse with the boot on top?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zBIabz7VT930hq4U1Z65W0tnjyiF8bcnQOesARH7XUiooEauxr8WJifP1KA3NzS5