1 2 3
mel_horn
mel_horn HalfDork
6/25/08 9:26 p.m.
ignorant wrote: I would have freaked out on the people in the store and would threaten to take a dump on the floor right in front of all the people unless they fixed it... and I got no problem with poopin in public.

Thank you EVER SO MUCH for that mental picture...

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
6/25/08 11:05 p.m.

I just burn off my used oil in the garbage fire, it help burn down the build up in the burn barrel.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
6/26/08 7:13 a.m.

Yeah, jl sucks...went to one back in 2000 when I first bought my Taurus SHO (damn oil filter was stuck on)...they proceeded to fill it to the v8 oil level specs...close to 7 quarts....that motor was never happy after that.

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
6/26/08 9:23 a.m.

Reminds me of a feild trip back at boces. our auto tech class would say every time we passed a car place(dealer, parts store, monroe...). When we passed JL some one called it out and was quickly shot down "JL doesn't count"

boofighter
boofighter HalfDork
6/26/08 10:46 a.m.

had a co worker who dropped his car off at a shop that shared our parking lot. he told them that he would pick it up at the end of the day. at noon he went for a walk, and when he passed by the open garage door of the shop he saw it car up on the lift with all four wheels off. he went and asked what was being done to his car. they no good answer as to why you have to remove the wheels for an oil change. none of us ever went back there.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jmQJIMqYCJyfUJWVOMEpRarg22z9xkOhCPKSbCZlW7GoXUekxdFCx6z0Ds7USzD5