1 2
BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
2/3/24 10:17 a.m.

In reply to Woody (Forum Supportum) :

Something to think about, definitely.

I had my appointment with the surgeon who does the minimally invasive surgery, and he spent a good amount of time going over what the MRI shows and what his best case/worst case scenarios are. There's definitely an indication that there is a partial tear, but he pointed out that based on what he saw on the MRI, he won't be able to make the final determination until he's poked a hole in me and has a camera on it. But based on his experience, the likelihood of having to repair the tear is is a tad greater than 50%.

The good news is that I don't need immediate surgery unless I do something stupid, which of course is always an option. Either way I'll probably have to schedule the surgery for late summer/early autumn and no later than the end of the year.

I suspect I won't be able to put the Elise together for this season then. Let's hope that my attempts at acquiring a Golf or a Civic bear fruit and I might be able to take part in some motorsports. GTI or Golf R with DSG are suddenly looking even more attractive.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
F6kIasGPzo0uLmVgWvYLHT64sbd9112UOMFaqZCE3f4npmZ5hU8C7094mNGHW1tB