aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
1/4/09 9:11 p.m.

X2 for the brunettes

jrw1621
jrw1621 Reader
1/4/09 10:04 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: X2 for the brunettes

When you say X2, do you mean at the same time?

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro New Reader
1/4/09 10:23 p.m.
jrw1621 wrote:
aussiesmg wrote: X2 for the brunettes
When you say X2, do you mean at the same time?

Yup, and it's be the best 30 seconds of their lives too!

Shawn

Beerguy
Beerguy New Reader
1/4/09 10:27 p.m.

proper answer: "ooohhh that sounds rough" she says something you pretending to clue in that its her voice:"oh sorry, i uhhh have someone on the other line, i thought i was talking to her again, can you hold on a sec?" hang up

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
1/4/09 10:28 p.m.

+1 to Hess and Maroon.

Don't burn bridges, but this is not your problem. She could seek advice on this elsewhere.

Politely suggest a resource where she could find her answers ("Google it"). Don't provide them for her. Think of it like training a child or a dog. If you give her the right answer, all you're doing is rewarding a behavior you want to discourage.

Sounds like you don't want to restart a relationship. Don't have any relations with her more than necessary. Enjoy those with the Brunette who is wise enough to make her interests transparent and sane.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam Dork
1/4/09 11:20 p.m.

Yea, I probably should've told her to ask the new boyfriend. But sounds like he doesn't know anything about cars. Must suck not having a pair

Oh, and I no longer have to deal with her insane mother and the rest of her dysfunctional family. I'm starting to realize the pros of me not dating this girl outweigh the cons...

captainzib
captainzib Reader
1/5/09 7:11 a.m.

Blinker Fluid

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6

Muffler Bearings

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=10

924guy
924guy HalfDork
1/5/09 7:18 a.m.

Ive gotten those calls before... i found them hilarious, so my answer was hysterical laughter, followed by "click"....

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
1/5/09 7:28 a.m.
Salanis wrote: +1 to Hess and Maroon. Don't burn bridges, but this is not your problem. She could seek advice on this elsewhere. Politely suggest a resource where she could find her answers ("Google it"). Don't provide them for her. Think of it like training a child or a dog. If you give her the right answer, all you're doing is rewarding a behavior you want to discourage. Sounds like you don't want to restart a relationship. Don't have any relations with her more than necessary. Enjoy those with the Brunette who is wise enough to make her interests transparent and sane.

+1 Are you single?

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
1/5/09 9:16 a.m.

Lesley, Salanis has a GF that he has had sex with 100 times. I guess that means he's still single.

Oh, TC, here's another little gem fer ya: She "found" this new guy before she dumped you, and yes, now she's having second thoughts and wants back, thus the phone call to check her blinker fluid. "Bu-Bye."

patgizz
patgizz Dork
1/5/09 9:30 a.m.

burn the bridge - preferably lighting the match and dumping the gasoline before you had already crossed it.

more fun that way.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
1/5/09 10:58 a.m.
Dr. Hess wrote: [Petty stuff.]

Hess,

I told you that night at the convention, what you and I had could never last. I know, it's been hard for me to bury my feelings too, but the world is keeping us apart. Please, don't feel so jealous that I am in the arms of another.

I hope we can each recapture a fraction of the joy we felt together. But it just wasn't meant to be.

SoloSonett
SoloSonett Reader
1/5/09 11:11 a.m.

altho I DO enjoy make up sex.... IMHO I would advise her to pump the gas even more before starting. 20-30 pumps And then maybe she won't interfere with you and next victim ... I mean GF !

Remember there are more of them then there are of us. And like street cars, another will be along in a minute

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie Reader
1/5/09 12:30 p.m.
patgizz wrote: burn the bridge - preferably lighting the match and dumping the gasoline before you had already crossed it. more fun that way.

You might want to just take off and nuke that bridge from orbit, just to make sure.

NOTHING is worse than a crazy ex-girlfriend.

Osterizer
Osterizer HalfDork
1/5/09 12:32 p.m.
Dr. Hess wrote: Lesley, Salanis has a GF that he has had sex with 100 times. I guess that means he's still single.

WRONG! That means they've been going out for what, 5 years now?

instant rimshot

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
1/5/09 2:05 p.m.
Snowdoggie wrote:
patgizz wrote: burn the bridge - preferably lighting the match and dumping the gasoline before you had already crossed it. more fun that way.
You might want to just take off and nuke that bridge from orbit, just to make sure. NOTHING is worse than a crazy ex-girlfriend.

Ain't THAT the truth.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
1/5/09 2:08 p.m.
Jensenman wrote:
Snowdoggie wrote:
You might want to just take off and nuke that bridge from orbit, just to make sure. NOTHING is worse than a crazy ex-girlfriend.
Ain't THAT the truth.

But fews things are better than seeing your now Les ex in horrid shape, and having had half her ear cut off by one of her more recent GFs.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam Dork
1/5/09 6:44 p.m.
neon4891 wrote:
Jensenman wrote:
Snowdoggie wrote:
Ain't THAT the truth.
But fews things are better than seeing your now Les ex in horrid shape, and having had half her ear cut off by one of her more recent GFs.

Now THAT'S good television.

mel_horn
mel_horn HalfDork
1/5/09 6:51 p.m.
slefain wrote: Tell her if her new man had a hair on his ass, he'd know how to fix cars.

And from the sounds of things, he could just transfer to the Automotive Tech shop...

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB HalfDork
1/5/09 7:05 p.m.

The proper response is "ask the shiny happy person that's putting his dick in you!" either after she has come to your house, has bought you dinner, or any other means to are inconvienent. (And No! I'm not bitter)

Chebbie

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair Dork
1/5/09 10:09 p.m.
neon4891 wrote:
Jensenman wrote:
Snowdoggie wrote:
Ain't THAT the truth.

wow, i didn't see that coming!

Osterizer
Osterizer HalfDork
1/6/09 2:14 a.m.
neon4891 wrote:
Jensenman wrote:
Snowdoggie wrote:
Ain't THAT the truth.

MitchellC
MitchellC Reader
1/6/09 2:16 a.m.

Wow, I haven't seen that image for a while.

Osterizer
Osterizer HalfDork
1/6/09 2:30 a.m.
MitchellC wrote: Wow, I haven't seen that image for a while.

Old memes need love too.

Don't you have class tomorrow?

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
1/6/09 7:40 a.m.

Half an ear sliced off by a lezzie GF? Who was she dating, Vanessa Van Gogh?

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vWo5QKv0MgnoPyejnGoQfPFt5VQFpABvOZJpiSccCvXoDhGh4UDUkLjNRzGwlLii