Trans_Maro New Reader
1/6/09 9:24 a.m.

One of my ex's dates women now.

After me, no man could satisfy her :)

Shawn

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie Reader
1/6/09 9:43 a.m.

Worst ex-girlfriend I ever had was one that called me up on a Sunday night and wanted me to drive up the mountain to Eagle, Colorado to get her - I lived in Denver at the time - because her VW Jetta could not make it through the snowstorm and my Bronco II with studded snow tires just might, if I could get there before they closed Vail Pass. Of course she didn't have chains, or snow tires. She had broken up with me the week before. She absolutely HAD to get to work the next morning - she was walking on eggshells with her boss over prior absences.

I gave her the number of a limo company in Vail that I knew she couldn't afford, since all 12 of her credit cards were maxed out. Never heard from her again.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo HalfDork
1/6/09 9:48 a.m.
Twin_Cam wrote: Yea, I probably should've told her to ask the new boyfriend. But sounds like he doesn't know anything about cars. Must suck not having a pair Oh, and I no longer have to deal with her insane mother and the rest of her dysfunctional family. I'm starting to realize the pros of me not dating this girl outweigh the cons...

If you really want to drive her mad, become a good friend to her new boyfriend. Just don't teach him anything about cars.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
1/6/09 9:52 a.m.

I've had a couple of exes who were wacky but (sheer luck on my part) they didn't turn out to be complete psychos. The usual crazy phone calls etc but nothing like the buddy I had who walked outside to find his ex punching holes in his Fiesta with a spike heeled shoe.

My older brother who lives in Columbia SC used to date a girl who was, er, a bit on the naive side. She broke up with him and went to live in some town on the Florida Gulf coast.

When Hurricane Charley was coming in, she was living in some kind of a high rise apartment building kinda close to the water and she called him (long distance) to ask what she should do. Evacuate, of course. Duh. She said OK and hung up. She called him an hour or so later, wanted to know what she should do with her cats. Take them with you if you can. But the shelters won't take cats. Sorry, can't help you there.

By this time the winds are already picking up meaning landfall was pretty close. She wanted him to drive down from Columbia, pick her and her cats up, take her inland and then bring her back after the hurricane had passed over. My brother is not much of one for getting teed off at people but when he tells this story he starts cussin'. AFAIK she wound up leaving the cats and going to a shelter.

Woody
Woody Dork
1/6/09 10:09 a.m.

Cats can generally be replaced for free.

kpm
kpm New Reader
1/6/09 10:25 a.m.

So my now ex-girlfriend calls up..

Caller ID is your friend sir.

Mental
Mental SuperDork
1/6/09 3:06 p.m.
Osterizer wrote: *instant rimshot*

My new favorite website, until everyone in my office gets sick of it.

After a vacation with the Ms Mental, we found a voicemail from a collection company looking for my ex-wife, under her new last name, which happens to be the guy she left me for, even though she divorced him as well.

Normally this would have been upsetting, but then I looked at my current wife of 7 years and realized how much I traded up.

My good friend returned from a trip to see the in-laws and his ex-wife had come to town (completely different from where they divorced) and left a rather drunken message on their machine looking for a booty call.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam Dork
1/6/09 6:29 p.m.

UPDATE! Haha it happened again, this time on an instant message. It went like this:

Her: Hi Me: Hi H: I still have to press the gas to get my car to start M: Tiny unicorns H: Haha, right, oh and the engine light comes on and off every so often M: Tinier unicorns H: Right...someone said it might be the fuel filter, is that possible? M: Dunno, I don't know about Chryslers, gotta go H: Ok, nevermind

It was a good time

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
1/6/09 6:31 p.m.

www.letmegooglethatforyou.com

Osterizer
Osterizer HalfDork
1/6/09 6:35 p.m.
Mental wrote:
Osterizer wrote: *instant rimshot*
My new favorite website, until everyone in my office gets sick of it.

And why would that stop you?

stuart in mn
stuart in mn Dork
1/6/09 8:45 p.m.

Be careful.

Man's ex-girlfriend allegedly trashes his St. Paul home, posts picture of damage on MySpace

Associated Press Last update: January 6, 2009 - 8:02 PM

ST. PAUL, Minn. - A scorned 21-year-old told her ex-boyfriend that he couldn't prove she was the one who vandalized his apartment on three occasions — but then, police said, she posted a picture of the damage on MySpace. The woman was charged with two felonies for the vandalism.

According to a criminal complaint filed in Ramsey County last week, she doused the inside of his house with paint — splashing it on the walls, toilet, washing machine, computer and other furniture. She also allegedly filled the house with trash, impaled a teddy bear on a pole with a knife through its head, and caused other damage.

The woman was still on the lam Tuesday.

The complaint doesn't say why she might have wanted revenge, but it says she found out the man had been seeing another woman when he broke up with her.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
1/6/09 8:58 p.m.

Felt good to not be her biatch didn't it, good job mate

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2q2wGUxPa38AvS7oST4r4A24NYgCsOR5U6DCcx4049ndnjneSZF55NCIzlKOYBAR