1 2
Fit_Is_Slo
Fit_Is_Slo New Reader
5/29/09 11:06 p.m.

Found this on another forum, but not only is the shirt just super classy, but there are some great comments for it.

Fit_Is_Slo
Fit_Is_Slo New Reader
5/29/09 11:08 p.m.

http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-Available-Various-Sizes/dp/B000NZW3IY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
5/29/09 11:33 p.m.

The first review cracked me up.

Goldmember
Goldmember Reader
5/30/09 1:06 a.m.

customers that viewed this item also viewed: zubaz pants. . . .well you're darn tootin they did. What goes better with wolves than zubaz?

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
5/30/09 5:26 a.m.

Had a kid on my floor freshman year that had 3, count'em, 3 permutations of this shirt.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Reader
5/30/09 5:56 a.m.

Hilarious!

875 Reviews of this shirt!

Sample:

I wore this shirt to work today, and Human Resources took me into their office and told me that the shirt constituted sexual harrassment, as it caused every woman in the office to simultaneously go into heat. Later that afternoon the boss pulled me in and promoted me to Vice President of Awesome. Then on the way home, I stopped into my favorite watering hole for a beer and got dragged into the ladies room and gang raped by an entire roller derby team.

DrBoost
DrBoost Reader
5/30/09 1:26 p.m.

I gotta get me one of those

Duke
Duke Dork
5/30/09 2:17 p.m.

petegossett
petegossett Dork
5/30/09 9:06 p.m.

I swear that is the exact type of shirt my M-I-L would buy for everyone in our family to wear...

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
5/30/09 10:39 p.m.

friend of mine got all sorts of shirts and doodads like that a few years ago for christmas when this family discovered liked wolves... not sure he still likes them anymore

Appleseed
Appleseed HalfDork
5/30/09 11:05 p.m.

Napoleon Dynamite seal of approval.

Sweeeet!

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
5/31/09 8:35 a.m.

That girl with Tebow is a little, um, over the top!

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
5/31/09 10:50 a.m.
MrJoshua wrote: That girl with Tebow is a little, um, over the top!

Holy E36 M3, Tebow's in that picture!

gamby
gamby SuperDork
5/31/09 11:02 a.m.

There is another forum that I frequent that is obsessed w/ wolf t-shirts--I don't get the joke.

jpaturzo
jpaturzo New Reader
5/31/09 2:11 p.m.

I have a friend who has a tattoo that looks just like it. When he first got it and was showing it off my only remark was "I just saw a 1980's fullsize GMC van that has that very same image....On it's spare tire cover"

He pulled his sleeve down right quick.

Duke
Duke Dork
6/1/09 9:15 a.m.
gamby wrote: There is another forum that I frequent that is obsessed w/ wolf t-shirts--I don't get the joke.

Internet meme = you're not supposed to understand, because it will have passed on in about 3 weeks.

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 Reader
6/2/09 8:08 a.m.

think i am going to pick one up, or maybe 5 for the lemons team..

Xceler8x
Xceler8x Dork
6/2/09 9:02 a.m.

A friend informed me that people are paying upwards of $100 for this shirt on The eBay.

Wally
Wally SuperDork
7/19/09 5:00 p.m.

Rufledt
Rufledt New Reader
7/19/09 5:25 p.m.

i must have a cats-in-clothing-playing-electric-keyboards-to-the-moon-tshirt.... it is now my life goal

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
7/19/09 5:39 p.m.
Rufledt wrote: i must have a cats-in-clothing-playing-electric-keyboards-to-the-moon-tshirt.... it is now my life goal

If you don't get it...

VanillaSky
VanillaSky Reader
7/19/09 7:11 p.m.

The irony is that now Wal-Mart carries these shirts. That's where I got mine, lol.

Josh
Josh HalfDork
7/19/09 7:15 p.m.
aeronca65t wrote: Hilarious! 875 Reviews of this shirt! Sample: I stopped into my favorite watering hole for a beer and got dragged into the ladies room and gang raped by an entire roller derby team.

I'm pretty sure that's the way I want to die.

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
7/20/09 9:35 a.m.
Josh wrote:
aeronca65t wrote: Hilarious! 875 Reviews of this shirt! Sample: I stopped into my favorite watering hole for a beer and got dragged into the ladies room and gang raped by an entire roller derby team.

Have you seen those roller derby girls? Something tells me if you are a guy you won't be on their list of potential sexual conquests...

Joey

porksboy
porksboy Dork
7/20/09 10:11 a.m.
joey48442 wrote:
Josh wrote:
Have you seen those roller derby girls? Something tells me if you are a guy you won't be on their list of potential sexual conquests... Joey

Roller derby girls will switch to your team if they see you in this shirt.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rtoSRbgtjmrdcXc8JFQyEUsVWdcL5SsOa7s8fhifn9CG9SWTvUsLO55yT1SE9pvT