DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
7/13/12 9:17 p.m.

Anti Stance just said his Xbox just froze up. Wish I could be racing

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
7/13/12 9:45 p.m.

berkeleyin crazy. Was hitting my marks, felt like I was killing it, but was running 1:33's/1:34's. WTF??? Then lost SEVERAL spots after pitting. Did everybody pit? Disappointing finish. berkeleyin weird.

afonseca
afonseca New Reader
7/13/12 9:51 p.m.

Fun race as always, nice to have a full room. I was running 8th or 9th setting up for a pass, took the wrong line and ended up in the sand on the last lap. By the time I got back on the track I was crawling and got passed by 2 or 3 to finish 11th.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
7/13/12 10:11 p.m.

I was in 4th, and my power flickered real quick. enough to reset everything in my house. I was doing pretty good and then it just went out. berkeleying sucked

TheBootsy
TheBootsy New Reader
7/13/12 10:16 p.m.

Good race Guys!

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
7/13/12 10:20 p.m.

So, come to think of it, a couple people jumped the start and I got my berkeleying clock cleaned. I wonder if that explains the slow times. WTF was up with that?

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
7/13/12 10:20 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote: REDLIIIIINEEE!!!!! Good shot, dude. Not your fault I can't concentrate..

EDIT: Sure was cool, tho. Didn't mean to imply that it wasn't a helluva lot of fun!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
7/13/12 10:41 p.m.

I think alot of people can chalk that up to a E36 M3ty week. I was so comfortable in 4th and was just trying to figure out my pit strategy... and BAM! Power outage.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 New Reader
7/14/12 9:13 a.m.

Good race. I lost a lot of time in the pits, I was running mid 28's following racerfink but couldn't do it by myself.

thestig99
thestig99 Reader
7/14/12 9:16 a.m.

E36 M3, mised another one

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
7/14/12 2:09 p.m.

Anybody have the finishing positions from last night and last week? We need to update the points standings.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
7/14/12 3:02 p.m.

The finishing order pic from Sebring is page 34. I know Bootsy won, I finished 2nd, and Atticus finished 3rd last night. Beyond that, I don't know, and my replay ends too early to see the order.

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
7/14/12 3:27 p.m.

I finished 4th. FGC and someone else had a real close race for 5th. I think FGC ended up with 6th.

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
7/14/12 3:27 p.m.

13th here 3rd last week.

friedgreencorrado
7/14/12 4:03 p.m.
griffin729 wrote: I finished 4th. FGC and someone else had a real close race for 5th. I think FGC ended up with 6th.

Yeah, I screwed up the last chicane. Redline went right by me, he was 5th.

I hate chicanes. Isn't next week's track about half chicane?

racerfink
racerfink Dork
7/14/12 5:21 p.m.

Nah, it's a very small version of Sebring.

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
7/14/12 6:03 p.m.

Speaking of next week's track. Was just doing some tuning, and reminded myself of why when you make changes save the setup. I managed a 1:17.5xx while consistently doing 17.8's. Made some changes to try to get faster and haven't been back below an 18 since; mostly I'm at 18.5's now. My first sector times are faster by a tenth or two. My corner exit speeds are higher in theory I should be faster, and so, I've lost a second in the second half of the track, somewhere. Argh.

friedgreencorrado
7/14/12 6:37 p.m.
griffin729 wrote: Anybody have the finishing positions from last night and last week? We need to update the points standings.

Last week, but only through 12th. Poop got a screen capture, some of us should do this more often.

I've actually been trying to save replays..but the xBox doesn't seem able to save the entire race when ours are so long. Yeah, "Sad Panda", etc. OTOH, I looked up the points as stated by the creator of the series, no points are given for finishing 13th-16th anyway.

DukeOfUndersteer wrote: Point System as follows: 1st - 25 2nd - 18 3rd - 15 4th - 12 5th - 10 6th - 8 7th - 6 8th - 5 9th - 4 10th - 3 11th - 2 12th - 1 Bonus point for Pole and/or Fastest Lap Additional 2 bonus points for "Best Livery of the week" as voted by the competitors.
mutant
mutant New Reader
7/14/12 9:01 p.m.

i finished 9th with 2 pitstops

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
7/14/12 9:23 p.m.

After watching replay: Lainford "stalled" on start, leaving FGC and me as sitting ducks. I got tagged hard twice (not the other drivers' faults) was all gimpy but didn't realize it.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
7/14/12 9:39 p.m.

His batteries decided to give up right after he crossed the s/f line.

friedgreencorrado
7/15/12 12:32 a.m.

What little bit of the replay was recorded is on my storefront. File name is GRM Bspec 6.

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
7/15/12 6:58 a.m.
racerfink wrote: His batteries decided to give up right after he crossed the s/f line.

I assumed he was texting while driving.

DelayedPenalty
DelayedPenalty New Reader
7/15/12 7:08 a.m.

I have a replay on my storefront as well. I didn't rename it, just Forza3. I took some pics from the replay that I'll upload later.

Redline
Redline New Reader
7/16/12 3:54 p.m.

I been practicing the Hockenheim Short for this week. It's a fast track with a few 3rd gear corners(The first dog leg is 3rd at about 80mph) and the little Sahlen's Mazda 2 is running 1:19's clean with no mistakes. The pits are easy and fast wiht the turn in right at the end of the last corner. Here's a little taste for ya all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHZl6K6WD0s&list=UUhys76FHKm9Cxp4Kixvy91Q&index=1&feature=plcp

Last weeks race was a bast with FGC. I calieve he t the door open on thvery last chicane so get through clean a fast, but then again I am faster through that entre section than he was. I have been having a blast practicig with the crew and learning some of he better moves throgh the corners. Thsafor me though was moing from 11th to 4th and racing FGC the entire time. I think we are both getting faster with all the nighly practice too

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4SYSKzJITukGwJ6wPSglyq94SMfLzw70IW7clJTeJ4JQqiN1js9iYs5GNX20NsY2