redvalkyrie
redvalkyrie Reader
8/2/19 9:07 a.m.

My powder coating shop is once again open for business. Hot me up if you need something powder coated--valve covers, wheels, brake calipers, etc.  I also match and beat any competitor's pricing. Guaranteed for lif  I also accept international work as well so don't be afraid to ask even if you are outside the USA.

redvalkyrie
redvalkyrie Reader
8/2/19 9:10 a.m.

redvalkyrie
redvalkyrie Reader
8/2/19 9:14 a.m.

redvalkyrie
redvalkyrie Reader
8/2/19 9:20 a.m.

If you have questins feel free to conact me on the board or at

johnmmpruner@gmail.com

or for faster response text

918 269 8341

Thanks

John

Foxworx
Foxworx Reader
8/2/19 6:56 p.m.

Oven size? (Ballpark)

Cheers

redvalkyrie
redvalkyrie Reader
8/2/19 9:26 p.m.

Oven size currently is 18" squared. Working on a walkin as we speak.

wawazat
wawazat HalfDork
8/3/19 6:36 p.m.

Location?

Randy_Forbes
Randy_Forbes New Reader
8/6/19 9:07 a.m.

Nice work, really impressed with the metalflake (not my style, but your results are xlnt) powders have come a long way!

Though I have a decent oven (width 3' x depth 2' x height 4') I bought it to do polymer engine coatings, like thermal barriers, thermal dispersants & dry-film lubricants.  I keep threatening myself to dip my fingers in the dust,  but haven't pulled the trigger (lol).

I too would like to know where you're located, as I am far more likely to have you do the parts than I am to set up to do the application myself.

Big Healey parts hanging from the oven's (expanded steel mesh) shelf:

chief8one
chief8one Reader
8/7/19 10:04 p.m.

approx cost for miata 1.8 valve cover?

chandler
chandler PowerDork
8/8/19 8:21 a.m.

In reply to redvalkyrie :

I’m guessing Tulsa or thereabouts? Shipping would be expensive but I’ll hit you shortly about some wheel centers.

redvalkyrie
redvalkyrie Reader
6/25/21 12:12 a.m.

Sorry for the SUPER late reply.  I've been so swamped with work and travel that I dropped off from the forum for two years.  I never stopped powder coating though. 

If someone sends me a clean part that I don't have to spend hours stripping--I just charge the cost of the powder.  So,  for GRM members,  it's going to be pretty darn cheap. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wKLLBk0HxicZKNvFHiuUhSQdMWOw4gwx04KICfTlpUhoTeXsIhCD7WjgO2QA3xDQ