Mrfurzzy
Mrfurzzy New Reader
3/18/23 9:34 a.m.

Trying to clear out a bunch of old AW11 parts that I don't want to store anymore. Selling cheap just to make room. Located near Milwaukee, WI but can ship all but the large items.

Mrfurzzy
Mrfurzzy New Reader
3/18/23 9:35 a.m.

I also have a mazdaspeed 2.3 disi short block that I am trying to get rid of

MiniDave
MiniDave Reader
3/18/23 1:04 p.m.

I might be interested in the HVAC unit, can you give me rough dimensions?

Mrfurzzy
Mrfurzzy New Reader
3/18/23 7:43 p.m.

In reply to MiniDave :

Shipping dimensions would be roughly 20x16x16 for both sections in a box

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
3/18/23 8:13 p.m.

What condition is the steering wheel in? I could also use a headlight switch as mine has a short so the lights don't always turn on.  

Mrfurzzy
Mrfurzzy New Reader
3/18/23 9:32 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer :

The steering wheel is well worn. I mainly saved it for the column and the ignition switch. The headlight switch is functional but the dimmer wheel is starting to split. I believe that you can replace the plastic wheel on its own though

MiniDave
MiniDave Reader
3/22/23 1:02 p.m.

Is the HVAC unit both heat and A/C or just heat and blower? Can I get some closer pics of it - it's problably easier to reach me thru PM or email to Minidavec@gmail.com

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
3/26/23 9:45 p.m.

In reply to Mrfurzzy :

Got it, thanks. I will pass on the wheel and the switch. 

Devolved
Devolved
3/29/23 10:45 p.m.

I'd be interested in the exhaust manifold heat shield. Maybe some other parts too depending on cost.

Mrfurzzy
Mrfurzzy New Reader
3/30/23 5:36 p.m.

In reply to Devolved :

My email is pfischer968 @ the google. Feel free to shoot me an email with the parts you are interested. Prices are all OBO+shipping. Basically just enough to make it worth my time to package it up and get it to the post office.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
axusgJp9lmrbCjxn7CLIxeBWmZqNRypIHJUlgjpIdWvX43nZZJsRful7XQLK6ctv