Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
10/9/19 9:15 p.m.

I have a Land Rover V8 block thats junk. Was going to make a cool coffee table out of it, but after nearly 10 years of sitting in the garage thats clearly not happening. Will trade for a 6 pack of Guinness, Founders Reds Rye, or Scofflaw Basement IPA. Yes, I am a beer snob. Engine is in Southeast Michigan. PM me and lets make a deal!

akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
10/10/19 9:20 a.m.

Detroit area?  I may actually want to trade, but I am pretty attached to my beer.  I have a friend on Grosse Isle and a daughter in Edison Park area, anywhere near those?

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
10/10/19 12:39 p.m.

I'm in the western suburbs, sounds like you're close enough. 

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
10/10/19 6:51 p.m.

I can't take it, but if you guys ever get together I'm down to meet/hang out. I'm over towards Woodward but not all that far away..

akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
10/16/19 1:35 p.m.

I haven't called Gearheadotaku to set something up yet but this could involve two six packs, one to trade, one to drink.   Likely sometime in December.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
10/16/19 7:20 p.m.

No rush, I PM'd you my number, I would hope my email address came through as well. Maybe we can make a good meeting of Michigan folks for a few laughs and draughts.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
12/15/19 3:05 p.m.
akylekoz said:

I haven't called Gearheadotaku to set something up yet but this could involve two six packs, one to trade, one to drink.   Likely sometime in December.

When do you want to get this? Sent you another PM.

akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
12/16/19 10:50 a.m.

In reply to Gearheadotaku :

It want to junk, just found it.  Currently dealing with the passing of my father in-law.

captdownshift
captdownshift UltimaDork
12/24/19 2:32 p.m.

You're not a beer snob, our brews come in 4 packs 

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
2/2/20 3:10 p.m.

It's gone.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
b8LS8yBYXifJeikEkm56DISjm8oH2CBSQx6y70n6W9EPbmoOCairILQtPa6HK2Ad