1 2 3
Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
6/26/14 11:24 p.m.

Not to take any thunder from the GRM edition of this series, but rather give you all another chance to get some racing in with these fine machines... I will be hosting a one-off Firecracker 100 race at Road Atlanta on Friday, 7/4/14 on Road Atlanta @ the new VRF league site.

The build rules will be the same as here, the grid will be set to random, and as this is the site's first event, it will be an 'open house' event, allowing for nonmembers to compete. If you wish to race, just let me know here, and I will post your entry.

More info @ http://tvrf.forumotion.co.uk/t26-vrf-open-house-firecracker-100-jul-4-2014#95

axeman_g
axeman_g New Reader
6/30/14 5:32 a.m.

Sorry all been around but out of it after surgery. We ran some last wed and we will run this Tues, jul 1.

Once again friend me if I have missed anyone Gerry Axeman is gt.

I registered for Mickey's new site and I am going to participate in the 100 on July 4. Hope to see some more GRMers online.

axeman_g
axeman_g New Reader
6/30/14 5:50 a.m.

Let's do one more night of informals... 8lap races at 4 tracks tomorrow night at 9pm. Series schedule and rules will come out this week. I will need official entries, number requests at that time. I will start a new thread for all that info.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
6/30/14 9:09 a.m.

In reply to Flyin Mikey J:

Signed up for the forum, but I still have to confirm the e-mail. I'm still deciding which car. I WANT to run the Warren Agar Camaro, but I've already maxed out my Chevy affinity. Leaning towards either the Follmer #1 Jav, or Gurney #98 Cougar. Leaning more to the Cougar.

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
6/30/14 12:54 p.m.

Racerfink, I am also leaning towards a Cougar. Last season at TORA, I used a Parnelli Jones Mustang, but for this race I am flying the VRF race site's colors.

rodmankn3
rodmankn3 New Reader
7/7/14 10:39 p.m.

Sorry I have not been online much. been working nights

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QyEIQ1jaJF59D7y64NOVC6B6AQ41ZL5AKXoUx56oXycZJExpHgDpVMwW7vakFj4T