Multimodal
Multimodal New Reader
9/4/23 7:44 p.m.

This… is a 2023 Haulmark Transport T3 8.5x24 Enclosed Cargo Trailer. It was used for ONE TRIP and it's LIKE-NEW. This could serve as a great long-distance cargo trailer, enclosed race car trailer, contractor trailer, or portable storage unit.

Haulmark is one of the most well-known trailer brands, made in the USA (Utah), and their construction quality is a step above the numerous low-end "Georgia Special" private-label trailers out there.

Key features of the Haulmark Transport line include:
* 1-Piece Aluminum Roof
* Entire Chassis Undercoated
* 3/4" PlexCore High Performance Decking
* 3/8" PlexCore High Performance Sidewall
* 24" ATP Stoneguard
* 15" Radial Tires on Alloy Wheels
* E-Z Lube® Hubs
* Spring Axles
* Smooth Aluminum Fenderettes
* Recessed Step at Side Door
* Rear Ramp Door with Spring Assist
* 16" Ramp Extension
* 5,000 lb. D-Rings with Welded Plates
* Electric Brakes (both axles) with Breakaway Kit
* 16" OC Floor Crossmembers
* 3-Year Limited Warranty
* ArmorTech on A-Frame and Rear End Rail
* 12v LED Dome Light (2) with Wall Switch
* Bonded Aluminum Exterior (Smooth Appearance)
* 36" Side Door w/ Flush Lock
* LED Mini Clearance Lights
* 16" OC Tube Vertical Posts
* 16" OC Tube Roof Bows
* Tube Main Rails
* 48" Beavertail

Specific options on this trailer include:
* Extended 7' height
* 5200lb Axles
* Thicker 0.050 Aluminum Exterior
* Extended A-Frame Tongue
* V-nose design for easier pulling
* 40' of E-Tracks

MSRP is $21,500. Asking $13,000 - a full 40% off of MSRP for a trailer used once.

Located in Annapolis, MD. Can deliver within a reasonable distance for the cost of fuel.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
9/4/23 9:49 p.m.

That looks like a nice trailer and a smoking deal. 

Hoppps
Hoppps New Reader
9/5/23 9:09 a.m.

Almost too good of a deal?

How do we contact the seller?

And they also created their account the same day of posting...not to be rude but I'm a little skeptical pending further info 

EDIT 9/5

I take back what I said, a quick google search has similar trailers around 12-14k so seems about right

Multimodal
Multimodal New Reader
10/27/23 11:06 p.m.

Not a scam. I have the same username on Bimmerpost and I've been active there for 15 years.

You can send me a direct message or email b6nb3n+grassroots at gmail dot com.

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/28/23 8:51 a.m.

That's pretty much the exact trailer I am looking for, but not at that price.  I see them sell frequently for less. 

I guess I'm ok with "GA Specials".   There are quite a few decent trailer manufacturers in GA, and I've done well with them. 

GLWS

Multimodal
Multimodal New Reader
10/29/23 9:48 p.m.

You can get a new 24' trailer built in southern Georgia for $8k. Haulmark trailers are built better and cost more. Please don't compare apples and oranges.

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/30/23 9:50 a.m.

Are you aware Haulmark builds in Waycross GA?

Not trying to offer a comparison. I've had Haulmarks. Good product. 

I think it is great that you are proud of the product you sell. I just don't think anyone should write off an entire state's manufacturing capability.

Multimodal
Multimodal New Reader
10/31/23 10:51 p.m.

Haulmark builds trailers in Indiana, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah, according to their website. My trailer was built in Utah - probably by diligent, sober and industrious Mormons.

The white-label trailers built in Georgia are what they are. Decent for their price, which is low. But just like it's not fair to compare a Mitsubishi to a Volkswagen or Honda, it's not fair to compare "Boss Trailers" or the 100s of other mom-and-pop shops to Haulmark.

I'm just trying to defend against the statement that this "exact trailer... frequently sells for less."

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
11/1/23 7:40 a.m.

In reply to Multimodal :

I respect your position.  I didn't come here to argue. I came here to buy a trailer.  

I don't find your "40% off" claim to be fair.  I've never seen a trailer like this selling for $21,500. But I'm not in MD, so I could certainly be very wrong on this. 

Not that it matters, but there are Mormons in GA too. 

You've got a good trailer.  I really do hope your sale goes well. 

Multimodal
Multimodal New Reader
11/1/23 12:14 p.m.

All good, friend. Good luck in your search as well.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle UberDork
11/1/23 12:54 p.m.

Thanks for jointing the forum and GRM+ to help us all have a place to congregate and swap info. 

I don't have a need but this seems like a good deal.

Multimodal
Multimodal New Reader
11/5/23 6:43 p.m.

Sold

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zF8zX3Z61a8qUYZc4xHoEsbvZRoYqNXOmi0Fy7a8qhy9LzZAZLBQhiDqUmKhwyij