1 2 3
lownslow
lownslow Reader
5/21/24 10:06 p.m.

Thanks. Those are similar to what I was looking at. 

AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
5/22/24 12:38 p.m.

+1 for the Forceum MT 08 in 13". I get a slight rub on the front right going over bumps with stock suspension, but generally a good fit.

dannyp84
dannyp84 HalfDork
5/22/24 2:23 p.m.

Has anyone calculated their real world mpg on these? I wonder if one would make sense for my 3 mile drive to work.

dan0
dan0 Dork
5/22/24 4:00 p.m.

I have not calculated mileage yet. I don't drive it a ton. I've heard other people comment numbers 30-50mpg. I think a lot depends on the vehicles condition maintenance wise and speed driven. You said 3 mile commute so likely you'd be getting on the higher side of that. 

lownslow
lownslow Reader
5/22/24 11:27 p.m.
AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) said:

+1 for the Forceum MT 08 in 13". I get a slight rub on the front right going over bumps with stock suspension, but generally a good fit.

Did you upgrade your springs? That is first on my list. 

AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
5/22/24 11:59 p.m.
lownslow said:
AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) said:

+1 for the Forceum MT 08 in 13". I get a slight rub on the front right going over bumps with stock suspension, ...

Did you upgrade your springs? That is first on my list. 

Not upgraded yet, but I plan to after ...other project cars. For now, having some weight in the back to balance it is enough to keep it from rubbing in the front.

lownslow
lownslow Reader
5/23/24 1:08 p.m.

I'm not going to lift mine, but a stiffer spring in front will hopefully help. 

dan0
dan0 Dork
6/2/24 3:01 p.m.

Makes a good mobile work bench. 

LSXS2K
LSXS2K New Reader
7/3/24 5:53 p.m.

In reply to AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) :

Do you mind sharing the type of wheel this is?  I'm trying to find some Civic VX wheels but having no luck and I like the look of these. 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2F7TdqRXGaTM3dS4Gx3h9LN9DAhwrwqTqYCOqwCsf0n74HYkcZLx8u9P4IsfIziq