AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
7/25/11 11:43 a.m.

not mine no affiliation, no price listed but they're not very pretty:

time to unpimp ze auto!

2-1981 VOLKSWAGEN PICKUP TRUCKS, STICK ONE CAME FROM U.P MICH. ONE CAME FROM TORONTO...RARE TRUCKS MANY NEW PARTS BOTH RUN... ONE RUNS AND DRIVES...ONE COMP.REST. WAS STARTED, NEW STRUTS, BRAKES/LINES,RAT,STARTED, FENDERS,MECHANICAL..PARTS ECT...INT.BEEN PULLED, FLOOR PANS HAVE RUST...NOT MAJOR...COULD PATCH...OR REPLACE.. NEEDS PAINT...THE OTHER ONE... RUNS AND DRIVES...HAS RUST..LITTLE OLD MAN OWNED...PULLED BEHIND HIS RV...BOTH TRUCKS HAVE BED COVERS/ IN MINT SHAPE...THESE TRUCKS ARE TOO COOL 50 M.P.G.{ HAVE CLEAR MI. TITLES IN HAD}...LIKE TO SEE THEM GO TO A GOOD HOME..I KNOW WHAT I CAN GET FOR THEM ON E-BAY... IN PARTS...THEY ARE TOO GOOD TO PART OUT...POS. TRADE CALL FOR INFO. PLEASE KNOW THESE VEHICLES...THESE TRUCKS ARE A RARE BARN FIND...FOR INFO. AND SHOWING CALL (586) 530-4108 COULD BE THE STEAL OF THE DAY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON...

triumph5
triumph5 SuperDork
7/25/11 11:53 a.m.

One comes with a new rat! So buy cheese and diesel to feed it. 50mpg,

Diesel VW p/u. I've only seen one in the last 5 years around here. .

bengro
bengro New Reader
7/25/11 10:28 p.m.

Let's see the strut towers, oh right, those rusted away years ago....

chandler
chandler PowerDork
7/26/11 8:26 a.m.

I flat towed one home from the UP once and the strut towers actually separated from the firewall. I had to ratchet strap it together to get it home.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cpk7GYh0UcSvpIlPBdQ6iDncTKOvYQWdik3FDBCI2xUMAGZzBXsIkXdZdqaBq4lN