Woody
Woody SuperDork
4/28/11 1:03 p.m.

For Sale:

One pair of 95 M Edition Leather Seats. These are rare, only 3500 sets made. They have individual headrests and embossed Miata logos. Complete with rails, they will bolt right in to any NA Miata. Minor wear to driver's side bolster.

$500, in Connecticut. Will not ship.

Please don't make me list these on Miata.net

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Woody
Woody SuperDork
5/4/11 11:54 a.m.

Or Best Offer?

Keith
Keith SuperDork
5/4/11 3:35 p.m.

Try listing them at the MG Experience. They look great in an MG.

matt147
matt147 New Reader
5/4/11 4:32 p.m.

I can't believe nobody has shown interest, they allow you to safely use harnesses without the discomfort of a fixed style seat. I have the same ones in black cloth in my '94 and they are comfy even on long trips.

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
5/5/11 6:57 a.m.

The issue is the "Will not ship" one. They are a little high at $500.00 with the leather damage but not out of the ball park. Tan helps them. I would love them if the BGT were still in the drive but alas it is not.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior Reader
5/5/11 2:56 p.m.

Tempting for my '93 project car....

triumph5
triumph5 Dork
5/5/11 3:00 p.m.

Would look good in the Spitfire, but there's those letters in them.

Woody
Woody SuperDork
5/5/11 6:14 p.m.

Most people probably think your Spitfire is an old Miata anyway!

Woody
Woody SuperDork
5/25/11 8:34 p.m.

SOLD!

qes
qes
6/23/11 12:30 a.m.

HI guys,

Sorry to Hijack this thread, but I've got a pair of these available for sale as well.

The Seats were re-wrapped with leather some time back (around 2 years or so: Black with Red Inserts and Red Stitching.

Condition of the Passenger side is immaculate. For the Driver's side, there is some discolouration at the black leather at the side bolster, but there are NO holes or tears. Seats will be sold without rails.

I'm in Singapore so the seats will have to be shipped from here. I'm open to negotiations for the pricing. Please feel free to email me at staltk@singnet.com.sg

Thanks Tim

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
l60cRXVJvySGN8GidSHPq2aWHx3KkR5dHp0sNxcIQFXm42skYsGe2nleeFGTnifX