lrrs
lrrs New Reader
8/23/15 12:13 p.m.

I just sold my ACR (no place to store it) and still have the following looking for a good home.

1 set of 4 (front and rear) Black Konis - $250

3 have smooth stroke, and return to the top when unloaded - adjustment still works.

1 rear - chrome pealed from a spot on the shaft allowing pressure and oil to leak out. They come with the top nuts and adjustment knob. Stored indoors for the last 8 maybe more years, about 150K miles Would prefer to sell as a set.

1 Set of 4 (front and rear) Factory ACR Springs - $100 Good condition, removed to install high rates, also stored indoors, 2 still have factory tags on them

Buy both the Konis and springs, and I will let them go for $300

1 Set of 4 ACR bubble rims with Tires - $200 There have only been 2 sets of tires on these rims, the originals and the set that is on them now, rims are in good possibly very good or excellent condition, they have been in storage in my garage. I will check them over and update with any flaws. Tires are good for, well, not much, maybe burn outs or some parking lot fun, will not pass NH inspection.

1 set of 4 Steel Rims with winter tires. - $125 Bought as package from tire rack years ago. used them last winter, still stuck if driven normally for the snow, but where getting to the fun stage if your wanted to have fun in a parking lot in the snow and still be able to pull out of the slide with some sort of control.Little, maybe even no rust on the rims, the tires on them are the only set every mounted to these rims.

Shipping costs are the buyers responsibility. I will try to get some weights up so you can do a cost estimate on the shipping. Shipping from 03867.

Weights:

Konis - 38 lbs for all 4, not sure if its safe to ship all 4 in one box so here is the break down. Fronts about 9 lbs each, rears about 10 each

Springs 22 lbs for all 4 - not sure which are front and which are rear, I no longer have the car to check anyway. 2 are about 10 lbs (pair), the other 2 are about 12 for the pair.

I am open to reasonable offers.

Contact me via email : LRRS@JUNO.COM

bentwrench
bentwrench HalfDork
8/23/15 12:43 p.m.

Post on Neon Forum?

lrrs
lrrs New Reader
8/23/15 12:46 p.m.

In reply to bentwrench:

Yep, just before posting here. As I never got to race my ACR was hoping some parts might make it to the challenge.

Donebrokeit
Donebrokeit Dork
8/23/15 6:10 p.m.

Location?

lrrs
lrrs New Reader
8/23/15 7:53 p.m.

In reply to Donebrokeit:

Sorry. Rochester NH. 03868 for pickup. Post office is 03867 for shipping.

Steve.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hWD5r7pp1i11Vsvc5UQpySxcwwf2tKqand2jdFID4EX6hs5InA4zhWEba9pTWagW