Karacticus
Karacticus Dork
5/25/19 7:35 p.m.

Too many joint replacements to continue to drive a manual transmission—help me find a new home for my much loved but now infrequently driven 2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe!  Manual transmission 3.0si Coupes are very rare. 

Excellent silver gray metallic paint, beige interior, navigation, heated seats.  Owned since new, 114K miles.  Super clean, never winter driven. 

Comes with additional set of Enkei Racing PF01 wheels carrying 245/40 Michelin Supersports, indoor car cover, many other extra parts.  Dinan shocks, struts, springs, two piece drilled/slotted front rotors, Ground Control front camber plates, rear shocks and mounts recently replaced.  Rogue Engineering short shifter.  Oil analysis records available. 

Looking for $12K.  Located in Iowa.

chandler
chandler PowerDork
5/25/19 8:14 p.m.

I wanted it last time you put it up for sale but didn’t have any money, now I don’t have any use! Dang it

Karacticus
Karacticus Dork
5/25/19 8:29 p.m.

For those of you looking for a use, this has been an awesome HPDE car, the extras include appropriate pads for the track.  

It may not have the least expensive consumables when you compare to a Miata, but they are priced pretty damn reasonable compared to anything with an M badge.

Like an E36 M3, it does pretty well for something with less than 300 hp. 

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
5/25/19 11:15 p.m.

For anyone on the fence, these cars drive really, really well.   Looks like a great buy!

Karacticus
Karacticus Dork
5/26/19 3:32 p.m.

Sale pending

chandler
chandler PowerDork
5/26/19 7:29 p.m.

Nice!

AaronBalto
AaronBalto Reader
5/28/19 6:45 p.m.

I have one of these--they are great. 

Nitroracer
Nitroracer UltraDork
5/28/19 9:21 p.m.

I recently realized the Z4 convertibles of this generation are getting quite affordable, which lead to me read up on the coupes a bit as well.  I figured I would never find one with production numbers so low, but after all this is GRM.  

Would one of you who is more knowledgeable about these cars like to give a short review?  I assume they are closely linked to a 3-series platform.  I know the M-version exists, but that is more expensive than I am looking for.

Karacticus
Karacticus Dork
5/28/19 10:09 p.m.

It’s almost, but not quite an E46 in a pretty, 2 seat dress. 

The front end is pretty much the same as the E46, though you get electric power steering— though the M’s get traditional hydraulic power steering. .  

The N52 motor that my 3.0si had also wasn’t ever installed on the 3 series of that generation- it’s the same motor installed on the E9x 330s that we’re only available in the US before the 2007 model year. 

My recollection is that the back end is unique after BMW didn’t feel the design was successful using the E46 suspension. 

The 3.0si models also have pretty good size brakes all around, I think similar size to the ZHPs. 

The coupes were only available for the 2006-2008 model years, and in the US, at least, didn’t come in less than the 255 hp 3.0si trim. My recollection is also that only about 800 some odd of the non-M version came to the North American market with the manual, 6-speed transmission. 

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 SuperDork
5/29/19 7:55 a.m.

I wish I had the money, because that seems like a steal. The only z4 coupes I see in this price range are automatics. 

Karacticus
Karacticus Dork
6/5/19 8:33 p.m.

Sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dWeoxL7jqsCLGVr7KCGAxU4r4M31JaDao92Wpppxqk3CVZx90QmHIhdl5C0MlJqs