DEhmann
DEhmann
5/6/19 2:15 p.m.

FERRARI 328 GTS, 1988.

• Rosso Corsa Red with tan Connolly leather interior. Targa top. A/C.
  • 31,574 miles.
  • Exceptional condition.
  • All original – paint, interior/leather, glass, motor, drivetrain.
  • Original dealer installed Alpine CD/stereo. Toolkit, jack, spare tire.
  • Extensive maintenance records, comprehensive documentation, literature, brochure, owner history, books. All organized in binders.
  • Car cover and cockpit cover included.
  • The car has always been expertly maintained according to all service schedules. A scheduled full Ferrari Major Service, including timing belts, idler pulleys, valve adjustment, water pump and seals, coolant hoses, and more, was completed in September 2016, just 400 miles ago.
  • Clean CarFax.
  • Always in a climate-controlled garage.
  • This is an outstanding car which has placed well at local car shows and earned a first-place class trophy at a national show in July 2018.
  • Spectacular to drive. It pulls strongly through all gears, and makes a beautiful sound as it does so, especially under acceleration.
  • I’m a professional car appraiser, national car show judge, and I attend 35 car shows each year. So, I see many Ferraris and exotics – you’ll seldom see a Ferrari 328 as nice as this one. This car is a beautiful, original, genuine example of an amazing car.
  • 328’s are a reliable, serviceable Ferrari to own. Ferrari repairs and restoration are expensive, so buy the best example you can find - and this is it.
  • Contact me for detailed evaluation report (36 pages) with extensive photos.  I can also provide a walk-around video.
  • This is a car you really need to see to appreciate. Buyers from away – I can do a FaceTime video conference with you, and/or line up a pre-purchase inspection for you. I will also work with you to transport the car to your location.
  • Here's a link to the ad on Hemmings: https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ferrari/328gts/2252364.html

Doug at +1-410-592-2962, cell: +1-410-917-3271, DougEhmann@gmail.com.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6mnX7h21yXftOEAY8GtCB8gn1aWDRbOALnMYJWh9QXLWogYNhdBZfV7O0VqvcUc1