1 2 3
novaderrik
novaderrik UberDork
7/16/13 3:32 a.m.
Vracer111 wrote: I much prefer the looks of the 4th gen over the 3rd gen, 1st gen is the best looking camaro generation though... Camaro Generation Looks scale: Best - Generation I Next Best - Generation 4 Kinda okay - Generation 5 Meh - Generation 3 Dont Like - Generation 2 4th Generation Camaro is an amazing handling car for its size though, and the best handling Camaro generation to me (once you upgrade the worn out components), and the '98 RS Hardtop I had was the first year they had the same large size disc brakes as the V8 cars, those brakes are awesome on track with track orientated pads on a lightened car. The 4th Gen RS Hardtop track car I use to have: 4th gens suck to work on for Engine/drivetrain work....and seriously 3 different types/systems of fasteners used on the front shock towers that you have to deal with when removing the shocks...English, Metric, and Allen...brilliant guys.

every 93-97 F body had the same brakes in the front, with either drums or discs in the rear depending on which suspension package was chosen... engine size didn't matter.

every 98-02 F body had the same brakes in the front- which are bigger and better than the 93 to 97 brakes- with either drums or discs depending on which suspension package was ordered... engine size didn't matter. but they did offer bigger wheels and stiffer springs and shocks in the later cars than the earlier cars, along with the better engine choices..

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ok6GmWFHYuNxfwbZdfZwG06jjc4FksEMQVuYFuwqlyQQBrGzDr5dHKleXRq6BBP6