singleslammer HalfDork
11/13/12 10:25 a.m.

In reply to old_:

Send you an e-mail.

singleslammer
singleslammer HalfDork
11/13/12 10:26 a.m.

In reply to psteav:

I saw that am interested but also terrified of Audis.

yamaha
yamaha Dork
11/13/12 10:53 a.m.
Vigo wrote: Having worked on v8 lincoln LS's, i would recommend a v6...

Having had family that owned both v6 and v8 varieties of the LS........I would recommend a BMW. They'll get you farther when you need them to.

The V6 LS's lunch waterpumps and other things........there is a reason they're cheap right now. Questionable reliability, expensive parts, etc.....its a shame too, they are fantastic cars(more so when new)....just don't age well.

belteshazzar
belteshazzar UltraDork
11/13/12 2:56 p.m.

i didn't want to be the one to say it, but that's been my experience as well. i hate those damn things.

singleslammer
singleslammer HalfDork
11/13/12 4:09 p.m.

In reply to belteshazzar:

Ok, Understood. Stay away from the only cool lincoln made since 1973. Can do!

belteshazzar
belteshazzar UltraDork
11/13/12 4:24 p.m.

i really like town cars, if that makes up for it.

mark VIII's have a lot of bang for the buck too, imo.

yamaha
yamaha Dork
11/13/12 4:35 p.m.
belteshazzar wrote: i didn't want to be the one to say it, but that's been my experience as well. i hate those damn things.

I loved those cars, but they're just as bad as the audi/vw of intraweb lore.....

Vigo
Vigo SuperDork
11/13/12 9:59 p.m.
Having had family that owned both v6 and v8 varieties of the LS........I would recommend a BMW. They'll get you farther when you need them to. The V6 LS's lunch waterpumps and other things........there is a reason they're cheap right now. Questionable reliability, expensive parts, etc.....its a shame too, they are fantastic cars(more so when new)....just don't age well.

Hehe, now that you mention it, i agree on the bmw thing.

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fNER2DVywyWJWJOHOzpA71JhWUn1btLZD0wQ9egKtTEfPQa6BEtTIbQ6S2rWV1JL