1 2
minimac
minimac Dork
6/16/08 4:20 p.m.

None in CNY either. Looks like the old bait 'n switch.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
6/16/08 4:31 p.m.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinkin'. I think we should find someone to biatch to so they will sell these things to us at that advertised price.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports New Reader
6/16/08 6:42 p.m.

None in Alabama

bastomatic
bastomatic Dork
6/16/08 9:15 p.m.

I've worked at Sears for two years now, so I know how to circumvent the system. I'll see if I can finagle a way to get them shipped directly for free and report back if it works.

Sears has a system called "Store to Web," where you can order most things online to the customer's home, with no shipping cost to the customer. I haven't done a tool chest before, so let me check it out tomorrow and I'll let you guys know.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Reader
6/17/08 7:41 a.m.

None in upstate SC either

therex
therex Dork
6/17/08 7:44 a.m.
bastomatic wrote: I've worked at Sears for two years now, so I know how to circumvent the system. I'll see if I can finagle a way to get them shipped directly for free and report back if it works. Sears has a system called "Store to Web," where you can order most things online to the customer's home, with no shipping cost to the customer. I haven't done a tool chest before, so let me check it out tomorrow and I'll let you guys know.

If you can do that, I'll take one.

Rangeball
Rangeball New Reader
6/17/08 8:09 a.m.

None in Central Florida and none in Northeast Florida. Damn, this would have made a great b-day present to myself.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua Dork
6/17/08 10:09 a.m.
therex wrote:
bastomatic wrote: I've worked at Sears for two years now, so I know how to circumvent the system. I'll see if I can finagle a way to get them shipped directly for free and report back if it works. Sears has a system called "Store to Web," where you can order most things online to the customer's home, with no shipping cost to the customer. I haven't done a tool chest before, so let me check it out tomorrow and I'll let you guys know.
If you can do that, I'll take one.

+1

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
6/17/08 10:24 a.m.

Yeah, I'm in too.

81gtv6
81gtv6 New Reader
6/17/08 10:43 a.m.

Same here

bastomatic
bastomatic Dork
6/18/08 11:34 a.m.

No free shipping on oversize orders, found out today. Apparently only one distribution center has these, and I couldn't find which one it was. Sorry guys.

Sears has some tremendous deals at times, you just gotta be in the right place at the right time. Sold a gas range this week for $60, and bought a Canon XTi for <$300 and a rear drive mower for <$100. Heck, if I bought every great deal I ran across I'd be totally broke.

nasaregistrar
nasaregistrar Dork
6/18/08 11:39 a.m.

none near me here in VA or WVA

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
e5xaKwBsNCXn3h8S0WM0MwIWp6pdJDuMtaly4P2KzgHTlAEWNMq12c34YoBawD40