PeterAK
PeterAK Dork
1/19/10 2:15 p.m.

Looking at these for my Legacy: LINK

Any feedback on the brand? Anything called "Drag" for about $100 each makes me think "tuner," as in, for people who love to mount fire extinguishers on their dashboard for when they blow up their turbo, yo. But on the other hand, they look pretty good for about $450 shipped to my door for the set. They will be on my daily driver to replace the nice OEM wheels that the previous owner dinged.

Here's the car:

zipty842
zipty842 Reader
1/19/10 2:19 p.m.

I've got some on my FX, and they were on my MR2 previously. They've held up for a couple of years now with no issues.

PeterAK
PeterAK Dork
1/19/10 2:19 p.m.

There is also a BRONZE OPTION and a GOLD OPTION

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer Dork
1/19/10 2:26 p.m.

i think gold would look good on the Subie

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
1/19/10 2:32 p.m.

Those particular ones look a little goofy IMO. But I think the DR20's (work equip copies) are secks:

mw
mw Reader
1/19/10 2:49 p.m.

The drag wheels in general are just copies of other wheels. Many are copies of rotas which are copies of other wheels. I haven't heard any horror stories and I know a few people who have them. For a street car, I'd buy a set if I wasn't too cheap.

bamalama
bamalama Reader
1/19/10 2:53 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Those particular ones look a little goofy IMO. But I think the DR20's (work equip copies) are secks:

I've been wanting some of those for my Datsun for a long time now.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
1/19/10 3:32 p.m.

They're Rota Knockoff Knockoffs.

Popular item with the Hondaheads around here. They like to buy Drag wheels, and then put Rota centercaps on them so they can brag about their mad tyte Rotas, y0.

Goldmember
Goldmember Reader
1/19/10 5:28 p.m.

I've got 2 sets, bought one used, one from Discount tire. No complaints so far, for <$100/ea wheels. Discount sent hub-centric rings for free also.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wQwqZhbTUzqEkYICWoUUTf3DNrzRyzCxFaQ5JdVvBECphuj1VC0MjYLSypNyw9VD