grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks New Reader
3/31/10 1:42 p.m.

how much on that accord?

WilberM3
WilberM3 New Reader
3/31/10 1:57 p.m.
stuart in mn wrote:
WilberM3 wrote: that part i got. but google searches just result in outdoor activities, and ive never seen it on any other board.
You've probably never seen E36M3 used as a swear word on other boards either. Just another one of those unique features we have here.

not specifically but ive seen substitutions before

Powar
Powar HalfDork
3/31/10 2:45 p.m.

I'll sell this '72 96 to you for $20. I need to get it out of my driveway.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
3/31/10 2:52 p.m.

Fly in to Atlanta and drive my Aspire home for 20$. I swear it would be the most fun road trip you have ever been on. It will last the whole trip, I guarantee it. You can seriously have it for 20$ as long as you promise to take awesomely epic pictures of the road trip. I don't feel like getting it titled in GA, and after I get the supra running, it will just be lawn art.

Raze
Raze HalfDork
3/31/10 2:55 p.m.
maroon92 wrote: Fly in to Atlanta and drive my Aspire home for 20$. I swear it would be the most fun road trip you have ever been on. It will last the whole trip, I guarantee it. You can seriously have it for 20$ as long as you promise to take awesomely epic pictures of the road trip. I don't feel like getting it titled in GA, and after I get the supra running, it will just be lawn art.

I'll pick it up tonight for $20, though I live in atlanta, but I'm sure I could take some really amusing pictures in it, though I can't promise it won't end up being 'disposed of' on your front lawn

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
3/31/10 3:06 p.m.

If your serious I might be able to help you out:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/reader-rides/1650/

You will need to bring a trailer and your own rims (I plan on keeping the rims in the picture)

grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks New Reader
3/31/10 3:14 p.m.

i would love to get an aspire and make a b6t fordzda monster but i dont know about how to get to atl lol.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
3/31/10 3:28 p.m.
maroon92 wrote: Fly in to Atlanta and drive my Aspire home for 20$. I swear it would be the most fun road trip you have ever been on. It will last the whole trip, I guarantee it. You can seriously have it for 20$ as long as you promise to take awesomely epic pictures of the road trip. I don't feel like getting it titled in GA, and after I get the supra running, it will just be lawn art.

i will buy your Aspire and take awesome pictures getting home up to Cumming!

Datsun
Datsun None
3/31/10 3:35 p.m.

I'd drive a 20$ Ford from Atlanta to Detroit. I'd take pictures too. I wouldn't do I75 the whole way, I'd even go drive the Dragon.
I wouldn't be able to get it for a week or so, I'm starting some new Pizza employment tomorrow. Should I tell them to not schedule me for a bit?

Raze
Raze HalfDork
DukeOfUndersteer wrote:

I think you need to fulfill some 'challenges' along the way, I forsee running redlight cameras w/o a tag on (just for kicks) Peachtree and Lenox would be epic, I think driving 1 full circut of 285 (Atlanta's Nurenburg) in the fast lane at 45mph, getting pictures of you and the car on MLK after dark, take it to the Varsity and get drive in, if you could squeeze it through the posts and onto centennial that would be worth the trip to jail, though Fulton County isn't exactly the best place, run the toll booth without tags on 400, hmmmm....

Powar
Powar HalfDork
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: i will buy your Aspire and take awesome pictures getting home up to Cumming!

Be sure to mark the thread NSFW if you post these pictures.

mrwillie
mrwillie Reader
3/31/10 3:38 p.m.

Well, dang. Maybe I should have started a "free or close to free" thread.

Powar
Powar HalfDork
3/31/10 3:46 p.m.
mrwillie wrote: Well, dang. Maybe I should have started a "free or close to free" thread.

The offer of the 96 stands for you as well.

grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks New Reader
3/31/10 3:49 p.m.

willie, i do feel that this thread was a good idea on my part hahaha

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
3/31/10 3:49 p.m.
Raze wrote:
DukeOfUndersteer wrote:
I think you need to fulfill some 'challenges' along the way, I forsee running redlight cameras w/o a tag on (just for kicks) Peachtree and Lenox would be epic, I think driving 1 full circut of 285 (Atlanta's Nurenburg) in the fast lane at 45mph, getting pictures of you and the car on MLK after dark, take it to the Varsity and get drive in, if you could squeeze it through the posts and onto centennial that would be worth the trip to jail, though Fulton County isn't exactly the best place, run the toll booth without tags on 400, hmmmm....

better yet, we could paint it black and paint a chicken on the hood and re-create the "Smokey and the Bandit" since it was filmed here

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
3/31/10 3:58 p.m.

Seriously??? an aspire over this:

I am even in the bay area!

I guess I can take solace in the fact that the competition runs and mine does not...

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Dork
3/31/10 4:01 p.m.

What the heck. I'll throw my name in the hat. I'll pick it up Tuesday on my way back to AL from SC.

I'll submit pictures of the car outside of 'dega and barber.

grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks New Reader
3/31/10 4:03 p.m.

ya bro, no offense on the subie, i just gravitated toward the running car. where in the bay are you? im in south san jose

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
3/31/10 4:21 p.m.

I am up in boulder creek (northern tip of Santa Cruz county)

no offense taken, but to play devils advocate, you could probably get yourself a whole 'nother parts subie for the cost of the plane ticket to Atalanta....

grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks New Reader
3/31/10 4:30 p.m.

boulder creek is nice, and ya im sure i could get a donor for that money! is whats wrong with the impreza pick-n-pull-able?

mrwillie
mrwillie Reader
3/31/10 4:39 p.m.

@Powar -- Ummmm....no. No thanks.

@Grimmelshanks -- U're right. You never know unless you ask. Oh, and thats's MrWillie to you.

grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks New Reader
3/31/10 4:48 p.m.

lol, sorry sir

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
3/31/10 5:35 p.m.
Raze wrote: I can take my wife out to dinner on that, but a girlfriend, well I guess that depends what kind, my old girlfriend, named Caddy would let me joyride all night for $20...

You had a $20 all-nite joyride named Caddy??

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Cwg1QwPSvsLuDVcbVXNCqPTsSaM514D9OWKhYs6r1YhUqBVMaFwpimIA4b6mtqBq