1 2
mr2peak
mr2peak Dork
3/4/16 3:54 a.m.
RossD wrote: That's a cheap business expense.

This.

Don't work for a company that won't support your health. Simple as that.

How long did the old seat last? Maybe it's time for a new one that will last just as long.

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UltraDork
3/4/16 5:46 a.m.
Trackmouse wrote:
stuart in mn wrote: Is it possible to swap the driver and passenger seat? If not the entire seat, maybe just the seat cushion?
We tried that. A whole lotta working for nothing. Thanks GM!

Seating isn't normally designed by the OEM. Suppliers design and rarely are right and left foams interchangeable anymore.

44Dwarf
44Dwarf UltraDork
3/4/16 6:28 a.m.
etifosi wrote: I was an unhappy camper for over 6 months due to sciatic nerve being inflamed. When Aleve wore off after 4 hours I was almost at a breaking point and remembered my big sis telling me about the spice Turmeric helping to ease back pain. After 2 days of eating it by sprinkling it on peanut butter, my back pain went from unbearable to barely noticeable.

Just a small FYI. You can buy Turmeric in a caplet at the drug store now! It does work wonders! I hate the taste of the powder so caplets it is.

Tyler H
Tyler H SuperDork
3/4/16 6:30 a.m.

Man...He needs to pony up for a new seat. It's the difference between choosing to be reasonable or required to make a "reasonable accommodation," once you're disabled.

Two of my employees have lower back pain. Told them to do the research and pick any chair they wanted. Many office chairs are in the same price range as your van seat.

Driving a company car you're not reasonably comfortable in is a huge liability.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OY9DbL5YX5VVJ1NjJlXdYOutObh4g8BNS8O4R8cB3sKxDRx1r920k0WDdqJ0f3fD