1 2 3
David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/13/14 8:49 p.m.
Rob_Mopar wrote: In reply to David S. Wallens: Is there going to be a GRM presence in Carlisle this weekend? My wife and I were planning to make a banzai run up just to say hi.

Yep, we'll have people there, too: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/join-us-in-atlanta/

LopRacer
LopRacer HalfDork
5/14/14 6:54 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: at Wally's tiara. I'm going to be doing an HPDE at CMP with NASA, I'll finally get some open track time with the Jensenator, next step TT!

I'll look out for you. I'm the guy pretending to run grid while all along we know SWMO is actually in charge. Side effect of having your wife as a co-chief.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit UltraDork
5/14/14 12:02 p.m.

Driving home from Little Rock.

bluej
bluej SuperDork
5/14/14 12:40 p.m.

I'll be chasing irish44j @ the autox/rallyx double header in my 325e (now w/ extra 16g flavor!).

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
5/14/14 1:10 p.m.

I'm going to watch the Top Gear festival and first round of Global Rallycross.

bigev007
bigev007 New Reader
5/14/14 1:33 p.m.

Looking forward to a Navigation rally on Sunday afternoon, then our club's HPDE School is Sunday night and Monday all day (long weekend up North)

Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar SuperDork
5/14/14 4:09 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote:
Rob_Mopar wrote: In reply to David S. Wallens: Is there going to be a GRM presence in Carlisle this weekend? My wife and I were planning to make a banzai run up just to say hi.
Yep, we'll have people there, too: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/join-us-in-atlanta/

Friday looks like it's going to be a washout. Nuts. That was the only day we could run up. I'll have to catch up with Gary next year.

spear322
spear322 New Reader
5/14/14 4:10 p.m.

Carlisle for me

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
5/14/14 4:11 p.m.

Saturday is another long thrash on the MX6, minor updates to the 95 Miata, and the Jeep needs an oil change.

Sunday, i sell the NB and then try to relax the rest of the day before going back to a terrible job on monday.

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
ThunderCougarFalconGoat Reader
5/14/14 4:25 p.m.

Packing for my vacation cruise starting the following weekend. Am excited. 5 days of being drunk on a boat.

wbjones
wbjones UltimaDork
5/14/14 6:46 p.m.

don't fall overboard

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
ThunderCougarFalconGoat Reader
5/14/14 9:15 p.m.

No promises

wbjones
wbjones UltimaDork
5/18/14 7:08 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: at Wally's tiara. I'm going to be doing an HPDE at CMP with NASA, I'll finally get some open track time with the Jensenator, next step TT!

did you make it there ? I looked around and never found you … maybe that was the idea

Jerry
Jerry Dork
5/18/14 7:14 p.m.

Rallycross got canceled, installed and mended a few things on the Abarth and Subaru instead.

Vigo
Vigo PowerDork
5/19/14 5:33 p.m.

I know im a bit late but at least now i can speak with certainty!

Sat morning i put in hours 51 through 55 at one of my 2 jobs, then went home to meet Kambri, went and met a realtor to look at 2 houses, went back home to shower, went across town, got haircut, went to meet family and friends, made sushi for dinner, played tabletop games. Sunday morning woke up, got call from in-laws about being stranded, went over and 'fixed' their car in 5 seconds, went back, worked on another friends 85 Jimmy im putting a motor in, had another friend come over and diag'd his inop ac (overcharged, condenser fan inop), ended up replacing condenser fan and charging ac, fixed that, went back to Jimmy, heard it run on starter fluid. Then stopped, showered, went to another friends house (former engine performance student of mine) and worked on his son's diesel mighty max that hadnt run in 10 years, got that running, drove it around, then met with parents for dinner, took dad out cruising in the convertible to get some oil, went to a friends house and watched a movie until midnight.

Twas a productive weekend. Didn't get to sit down a whole lot, though.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
5/19/14 5:54 p.m.

Whelp... I had plans to be racing at Mid-Ohio this coming weekend but they went in the crapper due to circumstances beyond my control. I wish I knew before I spent the whole weekend into the wee hours getting the car ready. So... looks like I'll be doing trailer R&R on Saturday and flying on Sunday AM. Wheee.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
i0hUVqA994Ym89CjkQTzYoah8KEqxZzkJZhsgy0MWGxgSR2rJU2JTXupuCcIABUx