1 2 3 4 5
nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
6/16/12 11:19 a.m.

In reply to LainfordExpress:

Must have been very brief because I didn't see it. Being a "hill jack" I find your attitude very ugly. It's clear that you have some prejudices or just really hate Nascar.

However I agree that pulling away for more than a ten minute update is unnecessary.

I have been looking foward to the 24 hrs of Le Mans for a long time. My favorite race of the year bar none. I just don't see the need to blast speed for covering other racing series that happen to be going on at the same time.

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress Reader
6/16/12 11:23 a.m.

Because it is nothing coverage. It's like cutting away from a NASCAR race to tell us a local dirt track is going to delay the feature to wet down the track. Completely pointless and unecessary. It could've been covered in the first five minutes of their already scheduled NASCAR qualifying coverage.

turboswede
turboswede PowerDork
6/16/12 11:28 a.m.
LainfordExpress wrote: Iwas watching the Corvette live feed. It was mostly some dude pacing In a pit stall.

Welcome to endurance racing. ;)

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
6/16/12 12:18 p.m.

I've just given up on SPEED. Even if I had cable, I'd be watching the race on the internet. There's guys re-streaming European coverage, the ACO website has onboards from multiple cars, there's teams with pit/paddock webcams, etc.

I'm actually using the Rampageturke2 on Justin (the link Duke of Understeer found for q'fying) since they already have Radio Le Mans audio, with the ACO T&S page called up in another browser. The T&S page is also where you can watch the onboards, I've got it set to the #2 Audi (I'm a McNish fan).

nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
6/16/12 12:30 p.m.

I'm an Audi fan, I can remember several years ago I was so excited that Audi won that I found myself smiling and waving to random people who were driving Audi's. They all looked at me like I was insane. I wanted to fly an Audi flag of the back of my car.

I can't get any of the links to stream on the ps3. I have no choice but to watch speed. I am listening to Radio Le Mans currently.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
6/16/12 12:42 p.m.

Big shunt for the #3 Audi. Neiman just ruined Frying Gizzards a good result

dean1484
dean1484 UltraDork
6/16/12 12:52 p.m.

Found another live feed that lets you pick different "channels"

http://live.lemans-tv.com/

The comentary is not in english but the footage is great

racerfink
racerfink Dork
6/16/12 1:03 p.m.

Yet ANOTHER stupid move by a Ferrari GT AM car.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer HalfDork
6/16/12 1:10 p.m.

Wow....that was two hard hits. That wasn't the same driver that took out Rocky last year, was it?

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 1:16 p.m.

Per ACO T&S: #81 AF Course Ferrari 458, Pezzarini/Griffin/Cadai. Shows Pezzarini in the car.

DukeOfUndersteer
6/16/12 1:19 p.m.

I'm sorry guys. I don't care about all this Le Mans stuff. I really want to hear from Carl Edwards and how the Aflac Ford Taurus is doing on his 2 lap qualifying heat... I don't want to hear about the Frying Gizzard crash, the Audi crash, the Toyota pass on the Audi in the grass, and the massive crash at about 160 and how he flipped like a piece of cardboard...

JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 Reader
6/16/12 1:26 p.m.

Wowowow, did I tune in at the right time or what? Super Toyota/Audi battle for the lead, #3 Audi in a wall, #7 and #1 cars trading the lead corner after corner and then the #8 car flipping through the air! What a race!

DukeOfUndersteer
6/16/12 1:37 p.m.

Toyota crash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvVm2msv9Y

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 1:50 p.m.

Incident killed a great battle for the lead up front. Hope we get to see more of that.

nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
6/16/12 1:59 p.m.

In reply to friedgreencorrado:

I hope so as well. What a bonehead move.

And his comment that he was focused on the corner basically blaming the Toyota for dive bombing him is completely unforgivable imho.

nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
6/16/12 2:22 p.m.

UGH Toyota took out the delta wing.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 New Reader
6/16/12 2:25 p.m.

The two cars I really wouldn't like to see make contact. What a race.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
6/16/12 2:26 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: UGH Toyota took out the delta wing.

Well damn, looks like the Toyota cars must have switch drivers because that kind of dick move is reserved for that douchebag Davidson.

nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
6/16/12 2:34 p.m.

Why so impatient? LONG way to go.

JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 Reader
6/16/12 2:38 p.m.

In reply to nicksta43:

Yeah seriously! Why battle so hard right off the yellow with 18 hours to go? Give it a couple laps for traffic to thin then start reeling them in...

fasted58
fasted58 UltraDork
6/16/12 2:38 p.m.

and of two of the most unique cars in the field to watch w/ anticipation, a hybrid and the delta wing... wtf is goin' on

keep it up, we may never know their true worth

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 2:39 p.m.

Nakajima in the Toyota. Maybe he did it for the Emperor?

DukeOfUndersteer
6/16/12 2:41 p.m.

Well, now with Toyota in the garage, my interest in P1 is officially gone. Now, onto GTE Pro and Am. Lets go Aston Martin!!

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 New Reader
6/16/12 2:59 p.m.

Yeah unless Audi has a serious problem, Toyota may not have much chance. I'm still expecting to see the toyota pace back through the night. That is why the are replacing everything now. It is obviously the faster p1.

DukeOfUndersteer
6/16/12 3:19 p.m.

Nakajima = endurance Sato

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7VIlP10L9dFerQvQZMqPIp4TPX1WVIs0SuLisMl4wHj8BDGKOf4b5wNI0CHxS3OP