3 4 5 6 7
AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 New Reader
6/16/12 8:11 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote: In reply to AtticusTurbo27: You're right..I was thinking about the #73. Sorry, bro.

It's all good. I haven't stopped watching in 12hrs besides for 30 mins during the caution to eat. Lol

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
6/16/12 8:13 p.m.

Thanks for all the links ! watching at the VFW Cheers watching 3 feeds

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
6/16/12 8:28 p.m.

In reply to AtticusTurbo27:

I love Full Course Caution when watching at home. I don't smoke inside the house anymore, it lets me pound those coffin nails without missing anything.

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 9:30 p.m.

McNish leads!! Go old guys in Audi #2!!

Keith
Keith MegaDork
6/16/12 9:39 p.m.
T.J. wrote: Now I can't root for the Toyota team after taking out the delta wing like that. If that was not intentional, I'd be surprised. I guess I'll let the DVR watch the rest just in case anything worth watching happens. The GT battle may still be entertaining.

I don't think it was intentional. I think it was just an idiot move.

Karl La Follette
6/16/12 9:42 p.m.
AtticusTurbo27
6/16/12 9:43 p.m.

Yeah! McNish in the #2 Audi take the race lead when #1 had an off at the Porsche curves!

JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 Reader
6/16/12 9:44 p.m.

In reply to Keith:

Yeah, clearly not intentional IMO. They had some cockpit shots from inside the #7 car and with the huge front fender arches you really can't see anything out the right side of the cockpit. I think in the traffic and scramble to catch the #1 car he just didn't check carefully enough that he'd cleared the deltawing. I was pretty furious though - I was on the edge of my seat right up until then...

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
6/16/12 9:48 p.m.

Deltawaaang here.

yamaha
yamaha Reader
6/16/12 10:19 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: Deltawaaang here.

Ironic since it kinda looked like a twig-n-berries

Sad to see toyota, corvette racing, and flying lizard out of it.......hopefully next year toyota comes back and takes down audi. Ill root for anyone who competes against them.

Karl La Follette
6/16/12 10:24 p.m.

dr hook

AtticusTurbo27
6/16/12 10:25 p.m.

I am an Audi team fan, but I want to see someone step up to the challenge of beating them again like Peugeot did.

friedgreencorrado
6/16/12 10:26 p.m.
yamaha wrote:
Ironic since it kinda looked like a twig-n-berries Sad to see toyota, corvette racing, and flying lizard out of it.......hopefully next year toyota comes back and takes down audi. Ill root for anyone who competes against them.

I'm an Audi fan (they're just fancy VWs, right?), but I'll be the first to admit that it's a pretty hollow victory if you don't have to work for it.

EDIT: Light in the sky in the East...

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
6/17/12 12:23 a.m.

I got banned from JustinTV for saying that the Toyota Supra was the worst Front Wheel Drive car ever and the Audi team were hipsters and that Saab owns Lamborghini, which gave all their secrets to Ferrari...

Keith
Keith MegaDork
6/17/12 12:36 a.m.

Hard to believe.

Any streams still working at the moment that sync with Radio Le Mans? The official http://live.lemans-tv.com/ feed doesn't.

How cool is it that I can watch 24 hours of unedited live in-car video of a turbo diesel/electric hybrid running in a race 7 time zones away, on a laptop that has no wires attached to it? It's like the 21st century or something.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
6/17/12 12:40 a.m.

http://49nascar499.blogspot.com/

Keith
Keith MegaDork
6/17/12 12:47 a.m.

Danke!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
6/17/12 1:06 a.m.

Yep, the trolling was strong there.

I am thinking of putting more coffee on. I don't know if I can make the 7 more hours

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
6/17/12 2:18 a.m.

I am losing the no sleep battle, I think I am gonna hit the sack.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Dork
6/17/12 5:32 a.m.

Two Audi crashes in 15 minutes.
Lola has a shot at the podium (if they are very, very lucky).

Audi is first 3 places. Then a Lola/Toyota in 4th 5th is Audi that just crashed. 6 and 7 are HPD-ARX/Hondas 8,9 and 10 are Oreca/Nissans The Aston-Martin is in 20th

Good race between Corvette and Porsche 997 in GT

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill Reader
6/17/12 6:14 a.m.

Come on Lola!

(L-O-L-A Loooooo-la)

Only 11 laps to make up in 2 hours

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill Reader
6/17/12 6:49 a.m.

There's #1 Audi's penultimate pit, I was kind of hoping the drivers of the #2 car would win... (secretly hoping there's still a chance)

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
6/17/12 7:15 a.m.

Whoa... Honda winning LMP2?

Maroon92
Maroon92 MegaDork
6/17/12 7:21 a.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: Whoa... Honda winning LMP2?

They visualized the win.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Dork
6/17/12 7:39 a.m.

They just "slowed" the #1 car so the other Audi could tag up with it for the finish photo.
Confidence!

3 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lqFBBJ1iUjLsDqvBPPMFN714pAcYbw4sEw3TvAQ9C92uxAq47ibncFR0eYfyWtnR