1 2 3
ronholm
ronholm HalfDork
2/24/14 6:50 p.m.

And drug home a berkeleying project car.

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
2/24/14 6:53 p.m.

Pics or it didn't happen

viking
viking Reader
2/24/14 7:20 p.m.

And a case of beer-----

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
2/24/14 8:01 p.m.

Well, what is it?

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non HalfDork
2/24/14 8:29 p.m.
Rufledt wrote: Pics or it didn't happen

This!

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
2/24/14 8:39 p.m.
My Dad berkeleyed up

Do you mean UP as in "my dad was taggin' royalty", was "on the bottom actually berkeleying up", or made a huge berkeleying mistake that warrants an EPIC build thread?

I've been watching Downtown Abby and if you can berkeley up big... you can score huge with hot British chicks and RULE.

If you just berkeley up... no biggie but your bag will collect all the nasty.

You should probably start a build thread. Take lots of pics.

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
2/24/14 8:59 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
My Dad berkeleyed up
Do you mean UP as in "my dad was taggin' royalty", was "on the bottom actually berkeleying up", or made a huge berkeleying mistake that warrants an EPIC build thread? I've been watching Downtown Abby and if you can berkeley up big... you can score huge with hot British chicks and RULE. If you just berkeley up... no biggie but your bag will collect all the nasty. You should probably start a build thread. Take lots of pics.

...what?

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
2/24/14 9:04 p.m.

It's Downton Abbey not Downtown Abby but since the rest of your post was kinda out there...

2/24/14 9:07 p.m.
ebonyandivory wrote: It's Downton Abbey not Downtown Abby but since the rest of your post was kinda out there...

It's al-you-min-E-um too but that's re-goddamn-diculous.

you try typing downton on a berkeleying phone and have it not fix that E36 M3.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
2/24/14 9:20 p.m.
ebonyandivory wrote: It's Downton Abbey not Downtown Abby but since the rest of your post was kinda out there...
It's al-you-min-E-um too but that's re-goddamn-diculous. you try typing downton on a berkeleying phone and have it not fix that E36 M3.

I used my phone to type that and it didn't correct it. iPhone 4.

Just trying to be funny. I'm not one to be a spelling Nazi God knows!

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver UltraDork
2/24/14 9:22 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: If you just berkeley up... no biggie but your bag will collect all the nasty.

If you're doing Downtown Abby, your bag will get all kinds of nasty, no matter which way you're berking her.

2/24/14 9:22 p.m.
ebonyandivory wrote:
It's al-you-min-E-um too but that's re-goddamn-diculous. you try typing downton on a berkeleying phone and have it not fix that E36 M3.
I used my phone to type that and it didn't correct it. iPhone 4. Just trying to be funny. I'm not one to be a spelling Nazi God knows!

Jesus. funny Nazis now? What have I gotten myself in to? where is the liquor cabinet? mah tong tasts like elderberries

ronholm
ronholm HalfDork
2/24/14 9:34 p.m.

I mean he berkeleying berkeleyed up

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver UltraDork
2/24/14 9:49 p.m.

Pics or ban.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
2/24/14 9:55 p.m.

What about these pics?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
2/24/14 10:17 p.m.

I don't believe the hype.

Mitchell
Mitchell UltraDork
2/24/14 10:56 p.m.

Stop typing while pooping.

2/24/14 11:38 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: I don't believe the hype.

It's a sequel.

bluej
bluej Dork
2/24/14 11:48 p.m.

Only way this thread gets any better is if ronholm's dad brought home an actual Berkeley project.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
2/25/14 7:56 a.m.

I've brought home a few berkeley projects.

viking
viking Reader
2/25/14 1:25 p.m.

After all this, at least 3 cases of beer-----------

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
2/25/14 1:28 p.m.

Nominated for thread of the year.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr Dork
2/25/14 1:31 p.m.

Don't get any on your hootus.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr Dork
2/25/14 1:33 p.m.
My Dad berkeleyed up
Do you mean UP as in "my dad was taggin' royalty", was "on the bottom actually berkeleying up", or made a huge berkeleying mistake that warrants an EPIC build thread? I've been watching Downtown Abby and if you can berkeley up big... you can score huge with hot British chicks and RULE. If you just berkeley up... no biggie but your bag will collect all the nasty. You should probably start a build thread. Take lots of pics.

This is so inappropriate that it comes back to being funny! This is borderline EPIC.

I followed along with every line and realized that makes me just as inappropriate.

Well Done Sir! Well done.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
2/25/14 3:00 p.m.

Subscribed.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fwuPWLZqUL6czPptmyeQl1sX0qeCWukXPflCEoV4ihcUbiIDEGAFKpzXAGqCjYVR