Woody
Woody MegaDork
2/25/14 5:54 p.m.

Berkeley.

ronholm
ronholm HalfDork
2/25/14 6:01 p.m.
Woody wrote: Berkeley.

That is what I was berkeleying trying to tell ya!!!!!

He berkeleyed up!

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
2/25/14 6:23 p.m.

Wash. Wax. Tune up. Done.

I don't see what the Berkeleying problem is... Oh E36-M3 NVRMND!

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
2/25/14 6:26 p.m.

I read through all of this nonsense just now and I had to go back to the first post to remember what it was about. I'm assuming that picture ronholm just posted would clarify it. If I could see more than that stupid X in a box.

I'm going to eat more sunflower seeds now.

ronholm
ronholm HalfDork
2/25/14 6:39 p.m.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
2/25/14 7:37 p.m.
ronholm wrote:

I like that....

bluej
bluej Dork
2/25/14 7:56 p.m.
ronholm wrote: I am thinking it needs flares.... and something with 427cc's.... (whatever that might be...)

nah, man. needs a motorcycle engine!

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
2/25/14 10:54 p.m.

Berkin'Hell, man!

ronholm
ronholm HalfDork
2/25/14 11:04 p.m.
bluej wrote:
ronholm wrote: I am thinking it needs flares.... and something with 427cc's.... (whatever that might be...)
nah, man. needs a motorcycle engine!

427cc

Some flares... side pipes.. a "side oiler"...

AverageH
AverageH Reader
2/25/14 11:27 p.m.

Awesome!!

Windshield needs more vertical tho....

-Hamid

Wally
Wally MegaDork
2/25/14 11:46 p.m.

I couldn't love GRM the magazine or the website more, and believe me, I don't like to be the P.C police or anything or the guy who has a problem with everything thing, but I do have a problem with this...

I find it a bit offensive that you use terms like "Berkeley", "Berkeleying" etc etc... for your little descriptions or whatever of being Berkeleying Berkeleyed. I myself have never Berkeleying Berkeleyed up, nor been Berkeleying Berkeleyed, but I feel sensitivity for people who have Berkeleying Berkeleyed up as I have on occasion E36 M3 the bed, and my Girlfriend is pursuing her masters in the field.

These terms although I'm pretty sure are not even real words, are obviously meant to replace the words used to describe people who have sometimes Berkeleyed the pooch, so to speak and appears that they are used on these boards in a joking sense which, as I view it, makes light of people who are afflicted with poor judgement.

It just dosen't seem right to me, thats all. I know that it's not my message board, and that no one forces me to post here, but all the same, some things are wrong when they really don't need to be.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
2/26/14 5:18 a.m.

In reply to Wally:

Imagine being the guy behind bringing the Berkeley car to market only to have your baby later used to replace a word used in the context of being utterly screwed ie: "I just Berkeleyed up the threads on this aluminum head."

It's like saying "I ran to the bathroom and took a huge Wally."

It's gotta be tough to handle that E36-M3, right?

NOHOME
NOHOME Dork
2/26/14 5:51 a.m.

Epic build threads like this one are rare!

And what are you guys doing watching chick TV? Must be the Miata contingent eh?

Toyman01
Toyman01 UltimaDork
2/26/14 7:05 a.m.

427cc? berkeley that noise, needs more 427 CI.

This would do the trick.

Ya'll need to stop bumping things or you're going to end up with a mess.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
2/26/14 7:21 a.m.
ebonyandivory wrote: In reply to Bobzilla: Wait, I think I'm getting my facts mixed up with the Crusades. I never claimed to be any good at geometry anyway. (Bobzilla, did you happen to get the pm i sent last night?)

Yes, but it wont let me reply. I tried twice and it goes someplace bad. (delivery exception etc).

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr Dork
2/26/14 7:39 a.m.
mazdeuce wrote: You need to be nicer to your dad. Like, bring him a beer and E36 M3.

This is slightly confusing. Either you should be nice to your dad and bring him some beer and a BMW, or the alternative is not nice at all.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant SuperDork
2/26/14 7:52 a.m.

Gesundheit.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
2/26/14 7:58 a.m.

Now that I've seen the pics I honestly think we should just go back to blathering about nonsense.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zmwez5DTAIvDplkEHNyl3YNzwOjLgBs6nQRoY1Svp4D5xFVUKbY1utHzgKIT2SfQ