1 2 3
Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
4/3/08 12:04 p.m.

Checking various things. Note to self: Clean up "Add Topic" page.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
4/4/08 8:17 a.m.

Second post

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
4/4/08 8:38 a.m.

Testing a blockquote

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!
Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
4/4/08 11:24 a.m.

test

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
4/18/08 2:48 p.m.

Whatever happened to typing that thing about the Quick Brown Fox? And didja ever notice that every yard sale typewriter you've ever seen for sale had that typed on the page in it??? Creepy, like how Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory bought all those copies of The Catcher in the Rye.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
4/18/08 3:01 p.m.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo None
5/12/08 2:19 p.m.

All work and no play makes Homer go.... something, something, something....

Crazy?

Don't mind if I do!

alfadriver
alfadriver None
5/12/08 2:23 p.m.

All of your avatars makes it impossible to read these threads.

Eric

Wowak
Wowak
5/12/08 2:25 p.m.

I think the whole "Quick brown Fox" sentence used every letter of the alphabet, hence its value in testing the keys on a typewriter.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/12/08 2:28 p.m.

Alfa, that's an IE bug. I'm trying to fix it, but IE won't let me log in. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo
5/12/08 2:34 p.m.

The quick brown fox gets around. :grin: Now I have an urge to watch The Shining. I gots no issues with the avies here. I'm running IE7.

Is this the right place to make suggestions? If so, I would like to see a "new posts" link for threads so we can jump right to the latest poo. :cool:

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/12/08 2:42 p.m.

Click on the "new post" info "last post by.... " and it'll take you there. I'll add an icon shortly.

Brian Wowak
Brian Wowak None
5/12/08 2:57 p.m.

The bar on the left seems to be taking up alot more of my screen than it needs to. It seems to be set to the width of the logo at the top, which is a fine size, but too wide for a menu bar for the whole screen.

Ashleigh Nelson
Ashleigh Nelson None
5/12/08 2:58 p.m.

OK, but don't call me shortly.

It would be cool to have board links at the bottom of the page so when i get to the end of a topic I can go to the index or back to the sub-board without having to scroll back up. Or, maybe I'm missing something. Is there a darkside theme yet? The white is blinding me. :omg:

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/12/08 3:11 p.m.

It needs to... besides the logo being one of the determining factors, there will be more stuff going in there.

Ashleigh Nelson
Ashleigh Nelson None
5/12/08 3:40 p.m.

I typed in EastCoastMojo as my preferred screen name, but the board is using my actual name instead, even though i clicked the save profile button. Help!

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/12/08 3:43 p.m.

Gamby spotted that, too. I think it's fixed now.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve None
5/12/08 3:49 p.m.

We will tell you what you prefer!:twisted:

Ashleigh Nelson
Ashleigh Nelson None
5/12/08 4:02 p.m.

I would prefer that :twisted:

So, does it say I am EastCoastMojo for you guys? 'Cause I'm still showing my name over here.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/12/08 4:07 p.m.

Go to your profile, make sure EastCoastMojo is in the preferred name field, and hit "save"

gamby
gamby None
5/12/08 4:07 p.m.

I'm still seeing "Ashleigh Nelson".

Try it again??? Mine worked after the 5th shot--otherwise Tim has to work some further magic...

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo None
5/12/08 4:11 p.m.

had to remove the first and last names, save the changes then just left it with my preferred login name.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo None
5/12/08 4:28 p.m.

At the top left of my screen it says "Hello EastCoastMojo" but my individual posts still have my name. I think I've hit the save button at least a dozen times with EastCoastMojo in the preferred field. Meh.

OK, this post says EastCoastMojo, so maybe it fixed itself? :cool:

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/12/08 4:29 p.m.

Yup. Looks like it just took a minute to catch up with you.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo None
5/12/08 4:36 p.m.

I don't know what you're talking about :grin: click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Io2NaX2t96Ri96BW8ccGwQerRACYBgOGbswusbCN6E1o8fDEcRUWMZcM9IegpAVv