aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
9/12/12 8:41 a.m.

Weakest arsed smack I evar heard.

Stan the man, is bringing LSx turbo goodness not the Yotabuick

cemike2
cemike2 New Reader
9/12/12 10:49 a.m.

So with a couple of weeks to go... Any chance on a complete list of the entries received so far???

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
9/14/12 9:53 a.m.

I just paid my entry. Will fax the forms and stuff later today if i can figure out our fax machine. If not, it'll be Monday.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport HalfDork
9/14/12 12:21 p.m.

The XJ-R was up and running again last weekend and we have already started tuning. With 2 weeks left I’m sure that’s already better then half the challenge cars at this point.

wae
wae New Reader
9/14/12 12:32 p.m.

Drove my challenge car to work three days this week I was hoping to give it a final test at a rallycross this weekend, but the event got cancelled on me, so I guess the final test will be the 780 mile drive to Florida.

92CelicaHalfTrac
9/14/12 12:32 p.m.
PseudoSport wrote: The XJ-R was up and running again last weekend and we have already started tuning. With 2 weeks left I’m sure that’s already better then half the challenge cars at this point.

WOOT!!!! I really wanted to see this thing!

My car has been my daily driver for 3 years. I'm not sure that such amounts of sorting are allowed for this competition?

I started tuning for maximum bewsts last night. I found out my wastegate is not happy at anything much above 14psi. Stacking in another 10psi spring tonite, then i should be ready to push ALL OF IT.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Intern
9/14/12 1:08 p.m.

VWguyBruce
VWguyBruce HalfDork
9/14/12 1:12 p.m.

Entry paid just now, will email entry form later today.. Hopefully 36 is still available? Prepare to be completely unimpressed with my entry.

92CelicaHalfTrac
9/14/12 3:08 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard:

It's ok. I think my problem is that i'm going to run out of turbo before anything else. Ran out of time to make a meth install decent, otherwise i'd show up on 30psi.

16vCorey
16vCorey PowerDork
9/14/12 3:22 p.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: Ran out of time to make a meth install decent

I live in Evansville, so I could probably find a guy that could help you out with that. Oh wait, different kind of meth. Never mind.

92CelicaHalfTrac
9/14/12 3:31 p.m.

Kokomo is probably a shorter drive for me anyways.

stan_d
stan_d Dork
9/14/12 6:32 p.m.

Boosted LT1 not lsx goodness

dansxr2
dansxr2 HalfDork
9/14/12 8:37 p.m.

Still cool Stan ;-) I have a friend here that has a non WS-6 Trans Am with an STS Turbo on it and its quite bitchin and makes some really pleasant noises!

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
9/15/12 7:50 a.m.

I sure am a hoping JG is working on his hosting schtick . And GRM go thru some old boxes of swag and bring it , nothing is better than prizes . Oh and call the hotel and order one extra keg of beer . Entry check mailed .

HiTempguy
HiTempguy SuperDork
9/15/12 11:28 a.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: Ran out of time to make a meth install decent, otherwise i'd show up on 30psi.

Step 1: install meth pump/tank/sprayer
Step 2: wire up power
Step 3: on off switch
Step 4: activate said switch on drag strip
Step 5: DUMP ALL OF THE METHS INTO THE MOTAR!

You still have almost a month! GIT ER DUN!

92CelicaHalfTrac
9/15/12 12:28 p.m.

The tank is the issue. I dont really have anything suitable laying around and dont have the time to find that and do an install i'd be proud of. No worries, traction is already an issue at 14psi, let alone 20+ with a properly functioning wastegate.

dansxr2
dansxr2 HalfDork
9/15/12 5:17 p.m.

how large does said tank need to be??? I may have somethin for you Ben ;-)

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
9/15/12 11:18 p.m.
miatame
miatame HalfDork
9/19/12 8:59 a.m.

So who is going to win this year? Is it a known or unknown car?

Who has a secret car out there?

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/19/12 11:19 a.m.

Worst smack talk thread evar.

92CelicaHalfTrac
9/23/12 8:36 a.m.

I blew through my clutch last night. Please smack me.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NFCr55VQvkszAj1SOo6tvNce1b9IHLctoQRdduk56yiyz6WCR3TnKuhmnsRfYL43