1 2
nepa03focus
nepa03focus HalfDork
12/14/14 9:47 p.m.
SVreX wrote: In reply to nepa03focus: Maybe. While I've never disconnected the AC in any vehicle, I do have a personal guideline that if I have to spend a lot of time in the truck, I only turn the AC on after working hours on the way home. In and out of the truck from 100* heat to blasting AC makes it completely impossible for me to work, in fact, it makes me sick. I am better off not having AC so I can acclimate to working in the extreme heat. Depends on where he is. I see you live in PA. I used to live there too. My work trucks didn't have AC at all. Does that make me a dbag? I don't really think there is enough info to pass judgement.

I think it's one thing to buy one without to save money, but to actually take it out I think is kind of crappy. Didn't mean any offense, I just know I'd be mad if my work truck had it then it was removed.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/14/14 10:07 p.m.

In reply to nepa03focus:

No harm, no foul.

I'm thinking you were probably right about that guy, but there really is some truth to the idea of not wanting AC in work trucks for people who have to work outside in the heat.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zUz2OoMPXs4A9L2HzOtZFrg2fb9yK1FewembkcBeCN0Urcty74ahrsV6MMk4DhSq