1 2
lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
11/20/19 8:12 a.m.

OK guys, one last shot before I drain the gas tank and stick her in the nice warm basement for the winter. I don’t want to give it away, but I would rather move the bike to a caring new owner who can “tinker” on it all winter and be ready for riding season next year. If not, I’ll throw gas it it in May and ride it myself .

$4,800 cash gets it. No less. There are currently 3 advertised across the US, a totally ratty one in FL, a rusty one in TX and a nice example in CA for $8000.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
12/12/19 9:33 p.m.

Some additional photos. No dents in the tank. Some people drop the handlebars and then the switch housing dent the tank.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
12/12/19 9:39 p.m.
lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
12/21/19 7:34 a.m.

And GONE!

The new owner turns out to be an old customer of ours when we owned our motorcycle dealership. This bike was something on his bucket list and it’s weird that he found me. He is actually going to take the bike to the bare frame, paint, powder coat and polish every piece and reassemble it to a 100 point show bike. I don’t understand why, but he paid in cash and he can do whatever he likes with it. For me, it was perfect as is, But he said that even after all of the work, he is going to ride it.

I don’t expect that it’s going to look a whole lot different when it’s finished, but time will tell. I wish him the best.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BVuePlMbbAmGGFrqqPsZbsJA4wGm47Js8AqQ0TXS6bqNsZbNJQFRR7azb0mIU83O