Rramirez
Rramirez New Reader
7/15/24 8:00 p.m.

Hi all, 

long story short, a few years ago a family friend was building this motorcycle and became terminally ill. At the time there were financial concerns so my dad bought this project from the friend to help him out. We don't know a lot about it other than it is a Milwaukee iron frame, hard tail, with a springer front end. The side car was restored a decade ago and is a true 1930's vintage. All of the parts were brand new at the time of the build (2014 ish I believe). We have no real idea what this is worth or where to post it for sale. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if anyone is interested in it please reach out. Located in Austin Texas area 

sorry can't figure out correct way to upload multiple pics so there will be a few posts

Rramirez
Rramirez New Reader
7/15/24 8:02 p.m.

Rramirez
Rramirez New Reader
7/15/24 8:03 p.m.

Rramirez
Rramirez New Reader
7/15/24 8:03 p.m.

Rramirez
Rramirez New Reader
7/16/24 9:51 a.m.

Bumping for the morning crowd. Hoping someone is familiar with this brand 

Rramirez
Rramirez New Reader
7/16/24 9:51 a.m.

Bumping for the morning crowd. Hoping someone is familiar with this brand 

Rramirez
Rramirez New Reader
7/18/24 8:32 p.m.

One final Hail Mary bump 

I seriously can't find anything on this brand in the last ten years 

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe PowerDork
7/19/24 11:57 a.m.

This looks very similar to a lot of the eBay reseller frames that were made. Lots of companies rebranded them with MSO's and then sold them for a few years and most of them failed. 

I hate to be that guy but that frame and tank is not desirable in the used market. It also has straight angled leg springers which is typical of cheaply made springers from DNA and similar suppliers. Just everything about it is not in "style" for people building bikes right now. Also if it does not have a MSO and paperwork its worth even less to a lot of us .

Used market value without the sidecar could be 1500$ if you find somebody who likes that style.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tCVOdXGpWHblG5uVWHl5WPoM1abFqJMi1TxkbmC3F3lPyKOgEeYcrFJTlWNWqpLt