1 2 3
cwh
cwh PowerDork
1/7/13 7:51 a.m.

The all time best college football game I ever went to, University of Miami beat Notre Dame 56-?. You can figure out what I think of ND. Pompous jerks.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
1/7/13 8:47 a.m.

Brian Kelly can choke and die on my oscar meyer

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 PowerDork
1/7/13 8:00 p.m.

Does anyone have a link for watching this game via computer?

06HHR
06HHR New Reader
1/7/13 8:12 p.m.

So far not even a contest. Alabama 14-0 over ND, end of the 1st qtr with Alabama about to score again..

Ranger50
Ranger50 UberDork
1/7/13 8:20 p.m.

ND is at best a #11-15 top 25 school.... Their schedule is creampuff every year.

This is going to be a 52-10 final at this rate, unless ND can some how create a defense from a sieve.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua PowerDork
1/7/13 9:00 p.m.

Updates for those who can't watch?

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
1/7/13 9:01 p.m.

28-0 Bama

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
1/7/13 9:03 p.m.

Somehow the wife is getting me hooked on The Bachelor.

Lots of hot chicks 1/2 my age.

logdog
logdog HalfDork
1/7/13 9:04 p.m.

Yep. Two best teams.

nepa03focus
nepa03focus New Reader
1/7/13 9:15 p.m.
Ranger50 wrote: ND is at best a #11-15 top 25 school.... Their schedule is creampuff every year. This is going to be a 52-10 final at this rate, unless ND can some how create a defense from a sieve.

preseason Notre Dame was touted as having one of , if not THE toughest schedule this year. Its just that Michigan, USC, Oklahoma didnt really show up this year. But it was in no way a cream puff schedule. That being said yeah this game is depressing for us ND fans. Time for another beer

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/7/13 9:20 p.m.

It gives everyone in Indiana rooting for them the opportunity to become E36 M3faced belligerent and pick fights with random strangers......just like the real Irish.

I'm completely OK with this as well

Blitzed306
Blitzed306 Reader
1/7/13 9:29 p.m.

ROLL TIDE

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/7/13 10:15 p.m.
yamaha wrote: It gives everyone in Indiana rooting for them the opportunity to become E36 M3faced belligerent and pick fights with random strangers......just like any drunk college football fan at a bar. I'm completely OK with this as well
MrJoshua
MrJoshua PowerDork
1/7/13 10:16 p.m.

score and time?

rob_lewis
rob_lewis Dork
1/7/13 10:20 p.m.
MrJoshua wrote: score and time?

9:30 to go, 42-7 'Bama

MrJoshua
MrJoshua PowerDork
1/7/13 10:21 p.m.

In reply to rob_lewis:

Thanks

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
1/7/13 11:08 p.m.

ND played a creampuff schedule. Simple as that.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
1/8/13 4:42 a.m.

Well. Father in law will be pissed. Is that a bad thing?

One thing I know from my time down south, is that southern football is some serious E36 M3. Best bring your A, B, and C games.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
1/8/13 4:57 a.m.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer shiny happy hole...my favorite college football teams are U.C. and whoever Notre Dame is playing this week.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/8/13 5:37 a.m.

I am not a huge follower of college football, but I've harbored a dislike for Notre Dame since somewhere in the 80's. Not sure why, being that I have an Irish surname and was raised as a catholic, but for years it seemed like they were a school that lived on some legend of days gone by and yet was always on tv.

I usually like to root for the underdog, and despite the rankings and my only casual following of the sport it was clearly the case that ND was the underdog, but instead of rooting for them, I watched the first half and some of the second and found myself cheering their demise. The fact that their helmets have turned to shiny gold instead of the gold that they used to have is enough to root against them in my book.

When I lived in AL, I used to like to make the claim that the SEC was the most over-rated conference - mostly just to rile everyone up, but it is a bit hard to say with any conviction and it is getting harder and harder to say every year they win the BCS title.

coolusername
coolusername Reader
1/8/13 6:30 a.m.

Roll Tide........what a good old fasion butt kicking, some of you haters, build a bridge!

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/8/13 8:03 a.m.

They should just make the SEC title game the National Championship game and let everyone else play for second.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave MegaDork
1/8/13 8:31 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote: They should just make the SEC title game the National Championship game and let everyone else play for second.

Those of us who know already consider that to be the case. UGA is #2, regardless of the polls. That said, what I wouldn't give for another 5 seconds in that game, and a national title coming back to Athens.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltraDork
1/8/13 9:02 a.m.

Well, I guess we know who the better team is, although the refs looked like they were going to berk the game up royally there at the start.

I had no dog in this fight. Didn't care one way or the other.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
1/8/13 9:24 a.m.

[blasphemy] 16 team playoff bracket? [/blasphemy]

regular season + 1 game = National Champs?

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ifmeSqRY2oc2JT8I1pxlwmIbkQu64prLVMCYxZQ4tIcM7nLDy7UCeFCYp2jtc8yf