Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
5/11/11 3:15 p.m.

This made my day.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam SuperDork
5/11/11 4:10 p.m.
  1. You're my hero.
  2. You're even more my hero for autographing that very attractive girl's chest. Awesome.
Keith
Keith SuperDork
5/11/11 5:11 p.m.

He's not a hero for autographing the girl. He's a hero for putting himself in the situation where she requested it.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam SuperDork
5/11/11 7:14 p.m.
Keith wrote: He's not a hero for autographing the girl. He's a hero for putting himself in the situation where she requested it.

I stand corrected

wcaswell
wcaswell New Reader
5/13/11 12:15 a.m.

The night stage thru the streets was so awesome and we had engine trouble and no notes. We were fine till we got to a round about and we had no idea which way to go so I slowed to a near stop on course while Ron flipped madly thru a book and found tulips for what looked like our stage and yelled right so 50/50 and off we went. But yeah it was really slippery in the tunnels on the cobble stones and I was on medium compound gravel tires. I went really slow for the first corner and turned in extra hard to feel how much grip we might have even at the reduced test speed we nearly hit the wall. After the tunnel you run thru this canyon in the middle of the city to the roundabout and then up this road thru the town lined with people. It was really cool. I cant wait to go back. you guys need to come down and watch that one. Its pretty wild.

NGTD
NGTD HalfDork
5/13/11 2:28 p.m.
Keith wrote: He's not a hero for autographing the girl. He's a hero for putting himself in the situation where she requested it.

There is a magazine quality quote right there!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CL0D00waAcgR14nQKQiMhuINmGrQoBO8Mfj7MpMbe0neC57lLZNNWn2Vytiacd5l