Marty!
Marty! Dork
7/30/10 10:11 p.m.

In reply to 914Driver:

I remember that day very clearly. In 5th grade and watching it live, I remember my teacher leaving the room crying. None of us really realized what exactly had just happened.

I guess it's kinda like my generations Kennedy assassination.

barnca
barnca Reader
7/30/10 10:22 p.m.
914Driver wrote: 1 - 86

i was a junior at concord high school.. i to this day can tell you were i was sitting.. who was sitting next to me and what happened at school for the next two weeks.. we didnt have class but we had to attend everyday.. the press wasnt allowed on the grounds.. state police and SWAT surrounded the school.. it was crazy.. i day i will never ever forget.. i still have the media packet that NASA gave to all of us at CHS.

NYG95GA
NYG95GA SuperDork
7/30/10 10:34 p.m.

This preoccuptition with skinny-hipped women depresses me to no end.

Maybe it's just me...

Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 Reader
7/31/10 2:52 a.m.

At least he's KINDA honest...

Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 Reader
7/31/10 5:25 a.m.

Words just fail...

Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 Reader
7/31/10 5:31 a.m.

Hope on, hope ever...

Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 Reader
7/31/10 5:53 a.m.

So den Max...what kinda mileage you get wid dat ting, eh?

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
7/31/10 8:51 a.m.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
7/31/10 9:14 a.m.
NYG95GA wrote: This preoccuptition with skinny-hipped women depresses me to no end. Maybe it's just me...

No... it's not you. I like the brainy ones too.

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
7/31/10 12:36 p.m.

Hooray for hips.

hips

and HIPPS

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
7/31/10 1:37 p.m.

I'm a big Sushi fan.

Duke
Duke SuperDork
7/31/10 3:52 p.m.
NYG95GA wrote: This preoccuptition with skinny-hipped women depresses me to no end. Maybe it's just me...

No, it's not just you. I really really dislike the fencepost-with-fakies look. I like my women woman-shaped.

On another note, I was a senior in college when Challenger blew. I and my housemates had cut that morning's classes to watch the launch on live TV. we were absolutely stunned.

cwh
cwh SuperDork
7/31/10 4:11 p.m.

When Challenger blew, I was installing an access control system in Orlando. I had gone out to my truck for some parts when people came screaming out, screaming "It blew up!!" I looked up and watched that sink slowly down. Bad memory.

wbjones
wbjones Dork
7/31/10 7:19 p.m.

I must be one of the few that like the "skinny" look, but then I was a long distance runner for ~ 25 yrs.. 'til the knees gave out, and I sorta got accustom to that look

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
7/31/10 7:38 p.m.
wbjones wrote: I must be one of the few that like the "skinny" look

Me too, but it has to be natural. No fake boobs attached.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
7/31/10 7:43 p.m.
wbjones wrote: I must be one of the few that like the "skinny" look, but then I was a long distance runner for ~ 25 yrs.. 'til the knees gave out, and I sorta got accustom to that look

That's cool. Hang around a particular group enough, and you find that attractive. I find rock-climbing women good looking:

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
7/31/10 7:47 p.m.
Duke wrote:
No, it's not just you. I really really dislike the fencepost-with-fakies look. I like my women woman-shaped.

I like 'em with curves.

The last time I posted a plus size girl from this site (....on page 96) some people were not pleased. Let's try it again.

Woody
Woody SuperDork
7/31/10 8:08 p.m.
Mikey52_1 wrote: At least he's KINDA honest...

My brother found a note like that on his car in a parking garage once:

"Hi, Sorry I hit your car. My phone number is 123BerkeleyYou."

Guess he didn't see the security camera...

TJ
TJ SuperDork
7/31/10 8:12 p.m.
zomby woof wrote:

Here's the same dude in a sidecar.

TJ
TJ SuperDork
7/31/10 8:16 p.m.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/31/10 8:29 p.m.
barnca wrote:
914Driver wrote: 1 - 86
i was a junior at concord high school.. i to this day can tell you were i was sitting.. who was sitting next to me and what happened at school for the next two weeks.. we didnt have class but we had to attend everyday.. the press wasnt allowed on the grounds.. state police and SWAT surrounded the school.. it was crazy.. i day i will never ever forget.. i still have the media packet that NASA gave to all of us at CHS.

Challenger and 9/11 are two days that I will never forget.

JFX001
JFX001 SuperDork
7/31/10 8:36 p.m.
TJ wrote:

A-ha.

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
7/31/10 8:42 p.m.

great song.....I like the Real Big Fish cover as much as the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4S-UiNmzo

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
7/31/10 9:47 p.m.
The last time I posted a plus size girl from this site (....on page 96) some people were not pleased. Let's try it again.

NOPE still way too big!!

There's big and there's BIG!. There's skinny and then there's the Olson Twins.

I much prefer a happy medium. Skinny enough that she won't turn into a cow when her metabolism slows down but curvy enough that you don't think you're bedding the dude down the street.

Rock climbing girls tend to be stringy. I want a little soft layer over the firmer underparts.

oldsaw
oldsaw Dork
7/31/10 9:56 p.m.

I prefer women with triple-digit IQ's and single-digit dress sizes.

But, I also prefer F1 cars performing 4-wheel drifts in tandem:

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fNPrJ8mjDLEO9cuuX6LscT6g5OKQlMvfXL8TAg8dudDLNQ7ZNXtbP4e9f2FMJSPm