Camarozl1mustang
Camarozl1mustang
9/26/19 3:05 a.m.

Hey can someone help me. My friend knows a guy who has this old 50s or 60s ford prototype I need help figuring out what it is the top picture is the rear and the bottom is the front  

NickD
NickD PowerDork
9/26/19 6:55 a.m.

It's definitely '50s, but to me, it just looks like a regular shoebox Ford. Without seeing more of the car, it's highly unlikely it's a concept car, and more just a custom. Concept cars of the '50s were really wacky and out there, so if it was a concept car, it wouldn't look that close to a production car.

Camarozl1mustang
Camarozl1mustang New Reader
9/27/19 1:18 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

Camarozl1mustang
9/27/19 1:19 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

This is the front

Camarozl1mustang
9/27/19 1:23 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

Also it was super small like roughly height of a miata 

Will
Will UltraDork
9/27/19 5:15 p.m.

At the risk of stating the obvious, better pictures would help.

The only thing I can tell is that the taillights look as if they may be regular 52-54 Ford.

STM317
STM317 UltraDork
9/27/19 7:35 p.m.

Grainy pics, that when combined show 20% of the car in the dark? If any place can figure it out, it's this one but you're not making it easy.

I've seen better pics of the Titanic on the ocean floor.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
9/27/19 8:12 p.m.

Very few actual concept cars escaped the factory so I wonder if it's a regular production car that was customized by some past owner.  The Miata size does throw me, though.

Camarozl1mustang
9/30/19 3:54 a.m.

In reply to STM317 :

Ok sorry it was dark and my flash wasn't working I'll try getting better pictures this summer that's when I'm going back to that area to visit friends

Camarozl1mustang
9/30/19 3:56 a.m.

In reply to stuart in mn :

It reminded me of a thunderbird it was a 2 seater roadster no top or nay place for a top just 2 bucket seats 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nBc5x8mUBR5P059zVYzW49JlJbtxhfboDejSH7lyHqORQmOqj26KnsC1rtlknwaT