1 2 3
Curtis
Curtis PowerDork
3/31/18 8:49 p.m.
Furious_E said:
Curtis said:
coexist said:

Alright, I'll use poly on my next wood floor.

Haaaa.  Use bug feces or plastic.  Your floor :)

I just finished my final pass sanding this afternoon and went to shake the dust from my hat as I finished...whacked myself in the nuts so hard I immediately fell to the ground in pain blushcheeky

If you ever want to grab a beer or go karting or wrench on cars or something I'm game. Breakups suck.

I'll let you recover first.  Bag of frozen peas works well.  yes

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/31/18 9:01 p.m.

Here's a picture of me throwing snowballs to my dog.

I'm thinking of using this as my new family crest.

conesare2seconds
conesare2seconds Dork
3/31/18 9:36 p.m.

Curtis
Curtis PowerDork
3/31/18 10:22 p.m.

You folks rock.  Thanks.

bluej
bluej UltraDork
3/31/18 10:40 p.m.

Next weekend is the season opener for wdcr rallyx @ summit point. I've got a codriver seat open in my e30 if you want some slideways fun. Message me through the board if you're interested.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/31/18 10:52 p.m.

You didn't attempt to microwave your breakfast in the freezer, as i chose to do this morning. You're ahead of me. 

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill UberDork
3/31/18 11:25 p.m.

There's this British show called "Ashes to Ashes".   The quick and dirty is it's a detective with a Quattro and it's hokey as hell but always good for a chuckle:

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill UberDork
3/31/18 11:28 p.m.

Also.  If you're gonna be single, be this guy for me:

https://vimeo.com/229474023

Gotta click the linkey for the video.  Vimeo won't let me hotlink it...

Curtis
Curtis PowerDork
3/31/18 11:37 p.m.
Hungary Bill said:

Also.  If you're gonna be single, be this guy for me:

I'll be this guy.  Does that work?

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill UberDork
3/31/18 11:43 p.m.

Most definitely :)

Curtis
Curtis PowerDork
4/1/18 12:03 a.m.

Plus a little bit of this guy:

and a little bit of this guy:

But truthfully, I'm mostly this guy:

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
4/1/18 12:15 a.m.
Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
4/1/18 12:21 a.m.
GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
4/1/18 8:23 a.m.
Woody said:

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
4/1/18 8:24 a.m.

Oh, and to solve Curtis' issue:  Nothing cheers you up more than a new gun and a day at the range.  And a new girlfriend.  Go for it.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy UltraDork
4/1/18 9:10 a.m.
Dr. Hess said:

Oh, and to solve Curtis' issue:  Nothing cheers you up more than a new gun and a new girlfriend at the range.   Go for it.

FTFY.  Also, PSA has 1000 rds of 556 on sale for  $300 right now, which would be good for a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon of blasting bigger stuff into smaller pieces. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/1/18 9:22 a.m.

I'm making bacon meatloaf for dinner. If you get get to florida by say 7pm, you can have some. 

Woody
Woody MegaDork
4/1/18 9:37 a.m.
GameboyRMH said:
Woody said:

Thank you for that!

Curtis
Curtis PowerDork
4/1/18 11:02 a.m.
oldopelguy said:
Dr. Hess said:

Oh, and to solve Curtis' issue:  Nothing cheers you up more than a new gun and a new girlfriend at the range.   Go for it.

FTFY.  Also, PSA has 1000 rds of 556 on sale for  $300 right now, which would be good for a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon of blasting bigger stuff into smaller pieces. 

Or (as today brings) hanging out with my somewhat emotionally dysfunctional family for Easter and having to explain why my girlfriend and her son won't be joining us.  This will be followed by dad not knowing what to say but trying anyway, mom crying and praying for her soul because this must be the work of Satan, my BIL saying something like "sorry dude, could you pass the lamb?" and my sister saying something like "oh man that sucks," and then telling a story about herself to show how she has had it way worse a million more times than me.

Yay family!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
4/1/18 11:07 a.m.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
4/2/18 1:06 a.m.
pinchvalve said:

Could you pass the lamb?

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
4/2/18 1:08 a.m.

In other news, an accountant was called in to play "emergency goalie" for the Blackhawks and dominated:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/30/nhl-stunner-a-36-year-old-accountant-whos-never-played-pro-stars-in-blackhawks-win/

That story made my day, and I don't follow hockey at all.  Be sure to watch the videos (especially the post game), the guy is something else all together.

pilotbraden
pilotbraden UltraDork
4/2/18 3:09 a.m.

come run the Detroit Gambler 500  I have two friends going with me I have a Ford Focus and I have this fine vehicle we can make it a team effort

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
4/2/18 4:59 p.m.

pheller
pheller PowerDork
4/2/18 6:28 p.m.

derpity derp.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3WPbC0crKDbqUCVKOpCTgfCTqdIILzbQkng91gyUHCGzLN4kBIcgnAskTwstYLlD